Hacking Nothing pops up when trying to Bannerbomb

squattingdonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got a new Wii for Christmas, an LU65 running on 3.4U, and when I try to run bannerbomb v1, nothing pops up to run in the data management SD channel like its supposed to. I've checked multiple times to make sure the boot.elf and all the folders from bannerbomb are in the correct spot, and I've tried a couple different formats for my SD card, but nothing seems to work. Is there anything else I can do? Other than the twilight hack and the like?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You sure your not running the bannerbomb hack that is meant to be run through the sd card menu?

Also there are different versions of the bannerbomb hack try using a different one.

squattingdonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
You sure your not running the bannerbomb hack that is meant to be run through the sd card menu?

Also there are different versions of the bannerbomb hack try using a different one.

Yeah, I've tried bannerbomb in both places actually. And I've tried a couple different versions of it so far

And when I open it from the SD card menu, all I see is a question mark channel that wont let me open it

squattingdonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKAngel said:
update to 4.2 and try bannerbomb v2?

Should I update from Nintendo's servers? I don't have any games yet. I tried earlier, but my internet was refusing to let it update, even though it passes the connection test.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've updated over 10 wiis to 4.2 through nintendo without any issues,but the chance is always there that it could mess up.

Do you have a different sd card you could try with bannerbomb? Or try formatting your sd and then try it again.

squattingdonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
I've updated over 10 wiis to 4.2 through nintendo without any issues,but the chance is always there that it could mess up.

Do you have a different sd card you could try with bannerbomb? Or try formatting your sd and then try it again.

Tomorrow I'll try updating it again through Nintendo. I don't have any SDs laying around, unfortunately. I did try formatting it a few times, but to no avail. Is the Twilight Hack an option still? I could rent the game if I need to, since the SD isn't cooperating. And if I do do the Twilight Hack, can I still play emulators and such through the SD card?

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Hack is no longer an option. Try to check ur folder structure and use Bannerbomb V1. no need to update to 4.2. Ur SD card might be corrupted (effed up); I had the same issue with a 8GB, it showed the files but they were corrupted (because of the usb stick's memory messed up). What kind of SD Card are u using? Maybe a compatibility issue. (BannerBomb WORKS). U can try Indiana Pawns hjack if u have a genuine DVD of Lego Indiana.

squattingdonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nash79 said:
Twilight Hack is no longer an option. Try to check ur folder structure and use Bannerbomb V1. no need to update to 4.2. Ur SD card might be corrupted (effed up); I had the same issue with a 8GB, it showed the files but they were corrupted (because of the usb stick's memory messed up). What kind of SD Card are u using? Maybe a compatibility issue. (BannerBomb WORKS). U can try Indiana Pawns hjack if u have a genuine DVD of Lego Indiana.

Using a Lexar 2GB SD card my buddy wasn't using. It worked just fine with the photos he saved to it. I've got the file structure right too, I think. Maybe it got screwed up though. When yours didn't work, did it just show up as a ? in the channel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1