Hacking Nothing in Screen of HBC

DarkBahamut7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird, the apps will display if I have a flash drive plugged in but not when I have a SD card plugged in.
just yesterday they worked just fine off my SD card, also, I can't change the settings in HBC from usb to sd.

DarkBahamut7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the problem on my end, I have a Micro Mini SD card the kind that fits in cell phones, it comes with different cases so you can use it as a micro sd card.
anyways, the micro mini wasn't in the case properly and simply taking it out and putting it back in fixed the problem.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkBahamut7 said:
I found the problem on my end, I have a Micro Mini SD card the kind that fits in cell phones, it comes with different cases so you can use it as a micro sd card.
anyways, the micro mini wasn't in the case properly and simply taking it out and putting it back in fixed the problem.
durrr it's the first thing I check when using a mini or micro

octubre03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, but I don't prove it untill today.

I prove with usb and homebrew channel is ok. But the sd card isn't ok

I put in sd card bootmii and power on my wii and it is ok and I see the menu of bootmii. I go to homebrew channel from menu of bootmii but I don't see anything only blue bubles.

If I try to put a photo in sd card, wii says that don't read it.

I don't understand this.

octubre03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I encounter the error. It is the reader of sd card.

When I put my finger in the sd card and push down, and I don't pull back my finger, the sd card is ok and homebrew channel
read the card. But if I pull back my finger of the sd card, HBC do'nt read the sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land