I have a pretty old notebook with an integrated Intel graphics chip (I think it supports Pixel Shader 2.0) and approx. 2Ghz single core CPU. I can run Dolphin with a few FPS, way too few to play games on it. I am totally not going to buy a desktop PC but would like to play a few games in HD nonetheless.
According to this the system requirements are a "Fast CPU with SSE2" and a "GPU with pixel shader 2.0".
Anyone know what approx. it takes to play GC/Wii games on Dolphin with at least 30 fps? What are the specs of your weakest machine and how many fps do you get? Also I would think that the requirements for GC games are less heavy than for Wii games, no?
According to this the system requirements are a "Fast CPU with SSE2" and a "GPU with pixel shader 2.0".
Anyone know what approx. it takes to play GC/Wii games on Dolphin with at least 30 fps? What are the specs of your weakest machine and how many fps do you get? Also I would think that the requirements for GC games are less heavy than for Wii games, no?







