• Replies 181
  • Likes 11

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@richardparker
If you want a clean installation, you can install the eshop copy (using CDN-FX) right now. On 18th there will be released a seed. You have to import this seed on 18th using FBI.
This is the most clean installation you can get.
Another option is installing the leaked cia from that iso site right now and open the game after 18th (You will probably have to visit the eshop again, when the game is released).

Does anyone know, when the eshop version will be playable for Australian people? Is it on 12am Australian time? How was it in the past, were eshop games released on midnight?

Last edited by MSco,

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
@richardparker
If you want a clean installation, you can install the eshop copy (using CDN-FX) right now. On 18th there will be released a seed. You have to import this seed on 18th using FBI.
This is the most clean installation you can get.
Another option is installing the leaked cia from that iso site right now and open the game after 18th (You will probably have to visit the eshop again, when the game is released).

Does anyone know, when the eshop version will be playable for Australian people? Is it on 12am Australian time? How was it in the past, were eshop games released on midnight?
What's cdn-fx and how do I install from it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Haha, you're good man. It'll work fine. As long as you don't have the game pre-loaded or visited the Sun and Moon eShop pages (after installing the cias). You could even try the games out now.
Perfect then, thanks!

Blitzkind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until the seeds via FBI.

EDIT: UNINSTALL not until

How do I do this? I uninstalled the CIA using the data management screen and now that I've redownloaded the game through the eshop, I no longer get the standard message and it just gives me the 3ds loading screen infinitely.

Am I screwed?

Tanooks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I do this? I uninstalled the CIA using the data management screen and now that I've redownloaded the game through the eshop, I no longer get the standard message and it just gives me the 3ds loading screen infinitely.

Am I screwed?
Nah, you need to reinstall it.

To delete both the game and ticket...there's an option for that on FBI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?