Hacking NOTE: 9.2.0-20 works with latest DSTwo update

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,773
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
If you're dumb like me and tried buying a cheap DS to use for your Supercard and put your 3DS at 9.2 for Gateway then you're in luck, DSTwo does work on the latest firmware for 3DS!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lesser known feature that the DSTWO has is its ability to update even on a system that is currently blocking it, too. It's best to not rely on that as it's not as reliable as the traditional update method, but as long as Supercard has a firmware update out that will let the card run on that system, you should never be blocked even without a backup system ;)

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
A lesser known feature that the DSTWO has is its ability to update even on a system that is currently blocking it, too. It's best to not rely on that as it's not as reliable as the traditional update method, but as long as Supercard has a firmware update out that will let the card run on that system, you should never be blocked even without a backup system ;)

That's good to know. It's also good to know that within a few weeks we'll have a working DS and 3DS flashcard running on 9.2 ;)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they haven't said anything official about a release for the new Gateway firmware yet (that I know of), I always feel it's best to be a bit on the skeptical side and not get too excited until it's out (or they at least have a solid release date). But yeah I'm kind of excited for that to come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show