Homebrew Not64 Update

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You'll have to wait for a new revision which hopefully will be modified to look for the config file on USB too. Or get a cheap SD card (unless you meant that the SD card slot on your Wii broke)

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know what causes the flickering in some of the games like shadows of the empire and duke nukem 64?

edit: when using the rice plugin

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i dont get any dsi error maybe your sd card or dol is messed up? heck yesterday both in picture and basic mode i loaded back to back 30 roms and no error.

also rooms are alphabetic ordered to me and not by sd card copy date, theres is defintely something off on your end.

DSI error occurs only in advanced (picture) mode. In basic (list) mode i too loaded and tested 50+ games consecutively with no issues.
I also have my N64 roms in folders like Working/Beta/Hacks/For Testing so this might be the cause. In Not64 the folders showed up but here i guess due to the SD card scan at each time Wii64 is firts booted, it just shows everything mashed together

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DSI error occurs only in advanced (picture) mode. In basic (list) mode i too loaded and tested 50+ games consecutively with no issues.
I also have my N64 roms in folders like Working/Beta/Hacks/For Testing so this might be the cause. In Not64 the folders showed up but here i guess due to the SD card scan at each time Wii64 is firts booted, it just shows everything mashed together
i have all roms loose on the rom folder but they are put alphabeticaly not by copy date tough.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Conker has his upper body appear ''white-fured'' on CBFD
Also indeed this is a bit faster than Not64, in stress tests like the GoldenEye Egypt level on 007 when many guards shoot at the same time this new build stutters less. Nice!

i have all roms loose on the rom folder but they are put alphabeticaly not by copy date tough.
There's your answer, then.

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
hi there

when I launch rice with gamepad, the map control is very buggy and very slowly (I've to put number times to give command), but it works very perfect with wii controler

has anyone has the same problem as me ?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hi there

when I launch rice with gamepad, the map control is very buggy and very slowly (I've to put number times to give command), but it works very perfect with wii controler

has anyone has the same problem as me ?
i always use rice with gamepad and always works perfectly, maybe a bad dol? if you see the compatibilty list im on letter M and all those games were tested with rice and gamepad and only when they didnt work is that i tried glide, try redownloading?

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
thanks !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

same thing, the wii64 works perfect with gamepad, but wii64 rice works perfect with controler wii but with gamepad, it's very buggy to map control

i've to push the right pad numerous times to get it respond

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • A @ anotherthing:
    Online was free on the 3DS as well, and it worked well.
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I can't help but think nintendo switch online is the reason we did not get a gameboy/n64/gamecube
    mini classic edition
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, i think it would have been impossible to see anything in a gameboy mini
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    well I meant that as a figure of speech
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could just rerelease a modern gameboy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    like the pocket analogue
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but nintendo licensed
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    dammit that thread got moved from offtopic to edge, well since that happened
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Aeiou backwards