Homebrew Not64 Update

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You'll have to wait for a new revision which hopefully will be modified to look for the config file on USB too. Or get a cheap SD card (unless you meant that the SD card slot on your Wii broke)

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know what causes the flickering in some of the games like shadows of the empire and duke nukem 64?

edit: when using the rice plugin

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i dont get any dsi error maybe your sd card or dol is messed up? heck yesterday both in picture and basic mode i loaded back to back 30 roms and no error.

also rooms are alphabetic ordered to me and not by sd card copy date, theres is defintely something off on your end.

DSI error occurs only in advanced (picture) mode. In basic (list) mode i too loaded and tested 50+ games consecutively with no issues.
I also have my N64 roms in folders like Working/Beta/Hacks/For Testing so this might be the cause. In Not64 the folders showed up but here i guess due to the SD card scan at each time Wii64 is firts booted, it just shows everything mashed together

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DSI error occurs only in advanced (picture) mode. In basic (list) mode i too loaded and tested 50+ games consecutively with no issues.
I also have my N64 roms in folders like Working/Beta/Hacks/For Testing so this might be the cause. In Not64 the folders showed up but here i guess due to the SD card scan at each time Wii64 is firts booted, it just shows everything mashed together
i have all roms loose on the rom folder but they are put alphabeticaly not by copy date tough.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Conker has his upper body appear ''white-fured'' on CBFD
Also indeed this is a bit faster than Not64, in stress tests like the GoldenEye Egypt level on 007 when many guards shoot at the same time this new build stutters less. Nice!

i have all roms loose on the rom folder but they are put alphabeticaly not by copy date tough.
There's your answer, then.

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
hi there

when I launch rice with gamepad, the map control is very buggy and very slowly (I've to put number times to give command), but it works very perfect with wii controler

has anyone has the same problem as me ?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hi there

when I launch rice with gamepad, the map control is very buggy and very slowly (I've to put number times to give command), but it works very perfect with wii controler

has anyone has the same problem as me ?
i always use rice with gamepad and always works perfectly, maybe a bad dol? if you see the compatibilty list im on letter M and all those games were tested with rice and gamepad and only when they didnt work is that i tried glide, try redownloading?

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
thanks !

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

same thing, the wii64 works perfect with gamepad, but wii64 rice works perfect with controler wii but with gamepad, it's very buggy to map control

i've to push the right pad numerous times to get it respond

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    cyberpunk at 4k without DLSS/fidelityfx *might* exceed 12gb
    +1
    but that game barely runs at native 4k
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think it was some newer games and probably poorly optimized PS4 or PS5 ports
    they definitely will age better but i feel dlss might outweigh that since it looks about as good as native resolution and much less demanding
    +1
    When I played Cyberpunk on my old 2080 Ti it sucked lol
    AMD could introduce something comparable to DLSS but nvidia's got a lot more experience with that
    least amd 7xxx has tensor cores which the previous generations didn't so there is the potential for AI upscaling
    They have FSR or whatever it's called and yeah it's still not great
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus