Homebrew Not64 Update

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donkey kong 64 works on the latest update of not64 but it has a weird glitch with the camera trying to fix itself every second. But but the game works now so I think that is cool.

AfroJackX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going try castlevania 64 to see if some glitches were fixed because I heard it had some of the same glitches hybrid heaven had.

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody confirm or deny Not64 being able to work with the Wii U Gamecube controller 4-port adapter? Either the official Nintendo or Mayflash version?

Thanks, in advance.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so Not64 has been updated since...forever ago? If so, can controller settings be saved? If not, would somebody be able to take a look at the source and try to fix them?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wait, so Not64 has been updated since...forever ago? If so, can controller settings be saved? If not, would somebody be able to take a look at the source and try to fix them?

I was going to take a look at the Button configs to see if they saved properly this time around, but I tried to load Rogue Squadron and the whole thing blowed up on my face. XD
Didn't want to restart the Wii U so I just turned it off the australopitecus way. :P
COLD-HEARTED PLUG OFF.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please post the latest not64 update for wii

http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2723 Download link in there.

I was going to take a look at the Button configs to see if they saved properly this time around, but I tried to load Rogue Squadron and the whole thing blowed up on my face. XD
Didn't want to restart the Wii U so I just turned it off the australopitecus way. :P

COLD-HEARTED PLUG OFF.

RS is near-impossible to emulate; Factor 5 wrote custom microcode for the graphics that require LLE or low-level emulation, which are very very hard to emulate.

Reactions: Th3-Blu3BoMb3r

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where the source code (GIT/SVN or whatever it is), is being held at?
I want to take a look at it.

The old source code is being held at Google Code, as for Not64's updated code, I have no clue, Extrems would be able to let you know :P They also have an IRC channel on Extrems' homepage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...