Hacking Not sure where to put this, but specific game issue in Dios Mios

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had Skies of Arcadia Legends on my SD Card, playing perfectly. No audio lag, I had the US version uncompressed so there wouldn't be audio problems nor would it freeze in the shops.

My friend wanted to play a cheat-run, so he added in a .gct (I think that's the cheat file) on my SD Card. After he did that, the Wii would no longer read my SD Card. I put it back in my PC to check, and was told that to use it I had to reformat it. So, after reformatting, I re-add apps and Skies of Arcadia, and this is where things get weird:

Same ISO when it is and is not working perfectly.

Audio is missing, or just loading too late. I hear a sound like a machine gun at the title screen and in place of some voice-acted lines for Super Moves.

When I or enemies use special attacks, the game will sit there for five whole minutes showing the damage it did before continuing w/ the battle. I can skip the animation to my own S Moves to stop this, but the game never allowed the skipping of enemy animations. Certain magic effect sounds loop, and the phrase "Moons give me strength" is delayed and sometimes looped while casting the spells. Battles and the map load slowly. The voice-acting for the Focus command is delayed and cut-off, as is voice-acting for victory ("Vyse says "Huh, That was" and doesn't get to say easy.

Can anyone explain this? It's a bit annoying, as I am almost at the final boss so Special Moves will be spammed by enemies, meaning bosses will take gratuitously longer, and having played more than 90% of the game normally, I've grown accustomed to the map and battles loading at full speed.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the game on pause while I wait to find out about this, as I plan to 100% it and battles become a chore when Special moves become a pause button.

Reaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Certainly this isn't entirely unheard of? Though it might be, as every other game still works. I'm willing to give more info if anyone asks, I'm just not entirely sure what's relevant to the problem as I'm unsure what the problem is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...