not loading???

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by brookfang, May 19, 2011.

1. brookfang
    OP

brookfang Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2011
    Canada
    i got an m3i zero for Christmas, and after about 3 months i have got it working... the SD card was not flashing. now however, it works fine but when i try loading games it says
    /(name)~1 , NDS3

/(name)~01 , SAV

without changing, where name is the name of whatever game i am trying to load... any help? at the moment i havent tried any homebrew, videos, music, or anything like that, only game ROMS (.NDS files)...

thx for any help

oh, and also if it helps i am using the latest dsi upgrade and got the SD card from gamecool

2. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
  3. brookfang
    OP

brookfang Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2011
    Canada

thanks, but that honestly didn't help me at all... im not having a problem setting it up, i have enabled it and it works fine but when i try to play any game rom it displays a black screen on the bottom with white text saying what i posted earlier, and the top screen says now loading. it sticks like this for 1 hour or longer, i havent left it past about 55 minutes so i wouldn't know.

4. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
    What firmware do you use?

5. brookfang
    OP

brookfang Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2011
    Canada
    for my DSI im using the absolute latest update, and for my M3i which you probably meant i am using the latest kernel as well(as of 3 days ago, since that is when i got the kernels and i found the latest one to use.

6. ilman

ilman Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser

Jul 25, 2010
    Shibuya
    m3 doesn't work on 1.4.2.
    You have to wait for a patch.

7. brookfang
    OP

brookfang Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2011
    Canada
    oh, that could be why... does reseting your dsi make it unpatch, or is it impossible....?

EDIT: wait a second, im using 1.4.1U sorry i apparently havent patched yet... does it work on this patch?

8. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
  9. brookfang
    OP

brookfang Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2011
    Canada
    sorry it took so long, i had to re-flash it and format it and everything.... how long does it take to create a saver?

EDIT: never mind, it worked, thanks... apparently i was using the wrong system/fcore, so thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice