North Korea: Unicorns Are Real

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not, it seems like people in North Korea should be fucking more because they are all uptight and continue to support psychotic dictators, and they need shitty pop music that is as equally annoying as K-pop and they should start adoring sparkling vampires and books with absolutely bullshit plot lines.

I'm not sure they support psychotic dictators rather than they're conditioned to do. Mind you it's an isolationist country and the government literally constructs the reality there. They could make people believe that they lived in the wonderful world of Oz if they wanted to.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
How about this dragon here? This here is a real Chinese dragon.

tumblr_m8j8eaYP2c1qmbgf9o5_1280.jpg
That's Haku, and he's Japanese (a river spirit, IIRC).

Try Shen Long, at least the name sounds right up there with the guai-low and chingchangchongs, hehehehe.

P

pasc

Wel.. wouldn't a Unicore just be a Horse wit ha Horn developed on its forehead ?

A bit genetically alternation and all your sick dreams come true....

right... Korea ?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's Haku, and he's Japanese (a river spirit, IIRC).

Try Shen Long, at least the name sounds right up there with the guai-low and chingchangchongs, hehehehe.

Still has Chinese mythological influence in it. Chinese and Japanese dragons share common mythological aspects and characteristics.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol.
North Korea.
Anything is possible.
There's a documentary of a young American journalist who went into North Korea and secretly taped his whole trip risking imprisonment.
When you see the footage it's like watching a time-capsule from the old Soviet-style era around 1960.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
I can already picture their soldiers and bombs on unicorns because they will revive unicorns. Why did I blurt that out, my boss will kill me says the guy on my avatar.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Damn Gahars, your mental experiments with the 'temp work better than you expect half the time.

You know, given that the source never says that unicorns were real or existed at all, and instead only presents two facts.

1 - The lair found was the lair mentioned in the old stories.
2 - The above confirms that some area was the capital of some place I don't give a shit about.

The reasons they're calling it the "unicorn lair" is because that's how it's referred to in the old stories, and it's carved in the stone there.

So... Gahars has a gift of distorting the truth. He could be a nice employee of the North Korean government! ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0