Hacking NOOO Help me!!! GBA expansion

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got a new gba expansion pack from the m3 real and im using it with r4ds so thats why im trying to use gba exploader. Whenever i go into gba exploader...the directory says 0 files when i clearly have files. Then when i put in my friends ez flash 3 in 1, it shows my files. Also note, that when i open YSmenu with my new gba pack it does show and load the files, but i need to use gba exploader because all my saves are there. Im trying to use my new gba m3 pack while trying to retain all the data that i have made using the ez 3 in 1 cart with gba exploader, but first i need to get my files to show up when i load gba exploader 0.57. Help please.

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesnt show anything on the top screen there are no directories to navigate through. and i put this in here because the problem pertains to the m3 real gba pack.

Note that YSmenu loads my directories of my sd card. Gba exploader does not. This what im trying to figure out.

I dont want to try and reformat my card because im afraid that i wont be able to get the gba Sav files i was using on ez 3 in 1 on my new gba expansion

Also my other friends m3 gba pack reads my directories but my m3 gba pack does not.

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like it might be a DLDI issue. Try updating to the newest R4 kernel, it should automatically DLDI patch the file. Otherwise, do it yourself.

seishun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
carterman said:
Sounds like it might be a DLDI issue. Try updating to the newest R4 kernel, it should automatically DLDI patch the file. Otherwise, do it yourself.
But i already have the newest kernal 1.18. Well, i tried that anyway and it didnt work, but what do you mean otherwise, do it yourself?....Wheres Destructobot lol

carterman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was bound to get one right eventually
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay