DCXPIG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all-

I've been searching through but haven't found a direct answer. I'm just getting into Switch soft-modding and have a unit on FW 6.02 with a current Atmosphere (9.4 I believe) installed. When trying to install more NSP's through Goldleaf many I've tried state the firmware is either too low or too high, what am I doing wrong? I'm struggling with trying to understand all of the nuances so just warming up. I have a pending 9.xx package that I am able to wipe however it appears to linger no matter what I do.. I am nervous that I'll do something wrong or d/l the latest and undo what I have now.. HELP?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you're still on 6.X, you should update anyway. Many many games require a higher firmware than 6.X already. Use ChoiDujourNX to update to 8.1.0 or 9.0.1.

DCXPIG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have 6.0.2, you might want to keep your fuses low or use emummc (to make it easier), as you might get a warmboot.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm trying to understand all of it albeit in chunks.. I'm slowly crawling thru the FAQ, if you have a suggested read plz point me to the post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.