Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

Jay_Rose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't get the boxart to show on wiiflow. I'm using wiiflow_v5.4.8 with plug-ins pack revision 5. I have Rhapsodii Shima 5.4.7 v1 as the theme. I've named the shrunken spine .png files (rom name).(rom ext).png. I created and added the folder in the wiiflow/boxcovers. I've checked the plugin config settings for the emulator and the paths are correct. Its not creating cache files for the coverart. I don't know what else I can do to get the boxart to show. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Just wants a fancy menu,

Jay Rose

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gx has the ability to use dios mios and diivolution as well, so make sure nintendont is selected in settings. also, make sure gamecube games are set up to appear in the window at the top.

MaroonMarauder13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gx has the ability to use dios mios and diivolution as well, so make sure nintendont is selected in settings. also, make sure gamecube games are set up to appear in the window at the top.
I have no window at the top. There's also nowhere to select nintendont. Or rather, the window doesn't have many selection options.

Last edited by MaroonMarauder13,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's in settings (the cog iirc) icon. at the top should be several boxes, one of them tells gx what to display. it will have like wii, eumand, nand, gc, and maybe something else listed. don't have nand but everything else should be good.

MaroonMarauder13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's in settings (the cog iirc) icon. at the top should be several boxes, one of them tells gx what to display. it will have like wii, eumand, nand, gc, and maybe something else listed. don't have nand but everything else should be good.
Okay, so uhhhh..... USB Loader GX isn't working anymore. The screen pixelates with green and black, it says it can't find a usb device, and I'm worried all my games are corrupt, because they're in wbfs format. I'm trying to convert it, but can't find a storage device large enough to transfer them to convert the drive to fat32.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my entire homebrew channel is not working and when it says exemption (DSI) occuredd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i mean like when i press 1 and click on the sd card it says that and it softlocks; and my usb doesnt even show up

BossGamerDK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the boxart to show on wiiflow. I'm using wiiflow_v5.4.8 with plug-ins pack revision 5. I have Rhapsodii Shima 5.4.7 v1 as the theme. I've named the shrunken spine .png files (rom name).(rom ext).png. I created and added the folder in the wiiflow/boxcovers. I've checked the plugin config settings for the emulator and the paths are correct. Its not creating cache files for the coverart. I don't know what else I can do to get the boxart to show. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Just wants a fancy menu,

Jay Rose
If you haven't yet already. You can go into settings and there should be an option to download covers and banners on the first page. Than press the "Go" button. Then there's a few options you can pick from to download from. I personally would just download all of them. You can also edit cover download settings from that menu. So you could get game covers from other regions if you really wanted to. If that doesn't work somehow, than I don't know what to do since I'm new to the whole Wii hacking scene.

Last edited by BossGamerDK,

MrStrawberries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but is there an app for the Wii that allows you to connect a GBA to the Wii using the GC-GBA link cable and play GBA on the TV? I know about the Game Boy Player and the various GBA emulators on the Wii, but I'm just curious if this can be done.

andykara2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I have an NTSC Wii with some N64 VC games I want to play in 480i via an RGB cable. I understand that the NTSC Wii doesn’t output RGB unless the game/console is region changed. I want to run the game exactly as intended without glitches or changes in speed etc. Could anyone tell me the best way to go about this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU