Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
XFlak said:
fccoole said:
didn't want to pay for all the games so I softmodded it
Really? You want help and you open with that? pshhh

I could help u, but instead, I think u should be forced to go out and buy the game. I'm sure others will help u anyway... but common man, don't u want to support the ppl making the games u want to play so badly.

I'm a 13 years old boy and I get 8 Euro pocket money per month (had to save a really long time for the Wii, began as soon as I knew it was gonna be released) and I just want to have some fun...
Yeah, you might be right, I'm selfish, but my father also didn't want me to spend all my pocket money on games.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Managed to run MMM to install WADs from my usb, i just reloaded the cIOS from default 49 to 50 (250) and I don't get the error message anymore. (Kinda like with BLack OPS, same cIOS fixed the issue, it should be default instead of the other one maybe
tongue.gif
)

Anyways, thx for the help once again ^^

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fccoole said:
XFlak said:
fccoole said:
didn't want to pay for all the games so I softmodded it
Really? You want help and you open with that? pshhh

I could help u, but instead, I think u should be forced to go out and buy the game. I'm sure others will help u anyway... but common man, don't u want to support the ppl making the games u want to play so badly.

I'm a 13 years old boy and I get 8 Euro pocket money per month (had to save a really long time for the Wii, began as soon as I knew it was gonna be released) and I just want to have some fun...
Yeah, you might be right, I'm selfish, but my father also didn't want me to spend all my pocket money on games.
Why don't you do something to make some money? I got a paper route when I was younger than you. It really isn't hard to (re)mod your wii with an up to date guide, or program

Here is one last hint: Stickies

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got a game acting up, so i want to merge the cios 223, for usb loader gx. 223 v4 in mod mii is already merged, how do i merge the 223 v5? do i download the same icos with different paths? icos 223 [37] v4 an 223 [ 56] v5 ? to make 223 [37-56] v5?

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shortz1994 said:
got a game acting up, so i want to merge the cios 223, for usb loader gx. 223 v4 in mod mii is already merged, how do i merge the 223 v5? do i download the same icos with different paths? icos 223 [37] v4 an 223 [ 56] v5 ? to make 223 [37-56] v5?
yes.....a stable Hermes [37/57] would be stellar....

223v4 [37/38] is of Hermes design...it's not something that is just done by mixing and matching IOSes of a user's (or modmii's) choosing. Hermes has also stated he wouldn't combine IOSes again as they are unstable, which is why we probably didn't see one in v5 (and i doubt there will be a v6)....

that said...what is the game you're having problems with? i'm sure there is a configuration of available cIOSes that'll make it work (or it's a known problematic game that a merged cIOS won't fix).... ...you could also use a S/UNEEK+DI configuration and likely get it working without cIOS....

fatkoq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there's any working ISO dumper that can dump over wifi? The old one that used DVDx doesn't seem to work on a modern setup. I really don't care to buy a large SD or usb stick to dump onto. I loved the dump via http over wifi idea.

Ulysses

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know that you can use Neogamma to play imports but can it run backups of your imports too? I've spent several hours searching with Google trying to track down a solid answer for this and I couldn't find anything that confirmed yes or no. Any info you can give me would be appreciated.

Ulysses

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
XFlak said:
yes it can, u may need to play with the video mode settings depending on the game though.
CFG usb-loader and wiiflow can do the same thing (they can actually launch backup discs as well as launch backups from your USB)

Oh great, thanks for the lowdown!
smile.gif

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick (stupid) question: I need to update my version of IOS56 to get the Shop Channel functioning again, but does the updated 56 need any patches applied to it (e.g. trucha) or can I just upgrade it straight and not lose any functionality?

Thanks
smile.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Balee56 said:
Can I play Japanese WiiWare/VC games on a European console without any harm?
Yes, if you have a priiloader hack for region free wii channels enabled or you converted the wad with showmiiwads to region free.

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was reading a bit about SNEEK and NAND emulation...now it seems i can run WADs from my usb loader instead of system memory with one option but I can't play games from it. There seems to be different setting reguarding SD, system memory and USB loader.

Now can I switch NAND emulation mode quickly so I can keep playing my games from my USB drives and WADs as well by simply alternating mode or something?

So far I'm running everything from the USB in FAT32 and My Wii is a 4.3 (Black one) I ran Modmii with pretty much all default options during install as well.

Its just that I have too much WADs and added to all the savegames + some games DLC (like just dance 2 free songs my gf downloaded) are too much for the system memory.

EDIT: Or maybe i just totally misunderstood the SNEEK NAND emulation concept at all lol I need some light shed onto this
tongue.gif

wiiknightx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, guys. I just recently updated my WII to 4.1U from 4.0U on my Korean WII.

However, i cannot use the Wii Shop Channel maybe due to previously didn't "read" the EULA problem before modding. When I bought my wii, it's already modded.

So first problem, it kept saying that "wiiconnect24 and wii shop channel service is not currently being offered".

I then download the RVL-EULA for US and KR but both failed me by freezing my WII
frown.gif

It stated that connecting to internet... ... then black screen of death.

So any solution for me to go into WII Shop Channel? Thanks.

readix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wii is running 3.4u

it has been hard modded and already have hbc installed...

which guide should i follow to update my firmware?

do i actually need to update firmware to play the latest games?

can i just update the cios?

thanks a million!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum