GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Littlegreenmen said:
Could someone possible right me a description of what cios37_rev3-installer is as i want to create a XML file for it all i know is i had to use it to downgradge from 3.3 to 3.2 using IOS37-64-v2070.wad

You can put this in the description XML:

Waninkoko[ DISCLAIMER ]:

- THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED.
I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE
BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

[ DESCRIPTION ]:

- This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add some new features
not available in the official IOS.

This IOS has been made to be used ONLY with homebrew software.

The Custom IOS installs as IOS249 and it does not modify any other
IOS so it is secure to install.

Hope this was useful
smile.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LxTrix said:
will the backup loader work with system menu 3.0u?

It works with every known firmware as long as you have the correct cIOS isntalled. And the cIOS installation shouldn't be a problem at 3.0.

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too late for that now my wii mote turns system on but i get an error auto booting system menu & wiimote loses sync if i hold reset i get preloader options but cant use wii mote have 2 use gc pad i could load dol files from there i have hbc but get an error when i try any region wad manager & ios downgrader any ideas

TwOzEr0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi said:
dont use clone dvd(whatever that is)

burn as image using imgburn, and burn faster than 1x (4,8 or 16)

Thank you very much, i will do it and i will write again when i burn a new DVD and put it no my wii.
Thanks for replying

TwOzEr0

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
The easiest way i can think of is just to install Waninkoko's cIOS36rev7, if that works, you are already able to run backups with Gamma and SoftChip, you know that you are at 3.3v1, and it's needed for downgrade and the softmii installation.

QUOTE(SilverSurfR @ Feb 4 2009, 03:32 AM) IOS Downgrader will downgrade your IOSes (except your sys menu's IOS) to those that contain the trucha bug.

Custom IOS Downgrader will downgrade your system menu, to any version you like on Nin's servers. And I think you can change your console/shop region as well.

Thanks to both of you. I'll try installing cIOS36rev7 after work today.
wink.gif

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
nIxx said:
Hi everybody
what can i do if i get a "Can´t play this Channel" message ?
(for High Voltage Hot Rod Show)
I have a PAL 3.2E Wii

It is not a game for your region, try using frethewads.exe for make it region free, still some of them can be region free'd..!!!
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
ould someone possible right me a description of what cios37_rev3-installer is as i want to create a XML file for it all i know is i had to use it to downgradge from 3.3 to 3.2 using IOS37-64-v2070.wad

cIOS37_r3 is an old version, the latest is cIOS36_r7 use that one and delete r3 from your SD it is not usable anymore...!!
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
ether i tried 2 install 27 but dont u need the wiimote to enter the code 2 get preloader 2 instal would the gc pad work & if so do u have the code for the gc pad pm me & silversurfi got 2 find out my issue i got a semi brick any titled deleter failed & cause systemmenu & sysconfig regions differ semi brick anything i can do

So you can enter to preloader installer but still your Wiimote doesn't sync, not even in HBC, then you must have an issue wih your bluetooth comunication, I don't think that is a software repareble issue, why does this happend..?? what did you do before this happened..??

I installed Softmii Tweaks but I was not expecting the complete System Menu theme overhaul. What is the best way to go back to the original system menu without losing preloader, etc? Thanks!
Edit: NM, not that tough if you have a custom health screen wad - which thankfully replaces not just the health screen but the whole system menu theme as well (back to the original). Maybe this post helped someone else who, like me, was curious to see what Softmii Tweaks did, but did not like the end result.

Are you sure it changed the entire theme..?? SoftMii_095..?? mine just changed the health screen...!!
huh.gif

I used Softmii Tweaks from SoftMii v1 so maybe that was the difference for the change to the theme. It's back to normal for me now, but it would have been nice to have an uninstaller built in to the Tweak program or to have some instructions on what to do if you wanted to uninstall it.

ozg82889

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well when i installed the softmii tweeks i knew the health screen was goinf to change but i didn't know that parts of the system menu would change too.

this is how it looks with no disk loaded. line caused by camera
IMG_0083.jpg

this is with a disk loaded. the little tab thing that apears next to the disk channel when a disk is loaded looks messed up, is that bad? line caused by camera
IMG_0082.jpg

the little pointer hand is black with some green matching the default health screen. if its supposed to look like that then everything's fine. if not what steps should i take.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
The Wii-ish Autoboot Gamma Channel by NeoRame has two versions: v2 and v3. Is there any real difference between the two? Or is the only difference the image that shows up in the Wii Menu?

Here's what I'm talking about: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=125...=0#entry1667593

I really think that the image in v2 is nicer, but if v3 is any better or somehow has more features I'll use that one. Thanks
smile.gif

Sherlock Holmes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to softmod a wii to play gc backups? And if not, is there a way to hardmod a wii to play gc backups?
And in both cases, can I use full sized dvds for the gc backups, or do I have to use minidvds?

D

Deleted User

You could either:

1)Get a chip and get it's benefits
2)Or wait for Wiigator's gc backup launcher

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sherlock Holmes said:
Is there a way to softmod a wii to play gc backups? And if not, is there a way to hardmod a wii to play gc backups?
And in both cases, can I use full sized dvds for the gc backups, or do I have to use minidvds?

There is no way to do this with softmod yet. You can hardmod it with a modchip that supports GC backups. And no, you will not have to use mini dvds.

menage730

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i run any title deleter
ticket delete failed (no ticket)-106
deleting title file/title 00000001/0000000....ok

region properly detected as e (it should be u )
your system menu and sysconfig differ (semi brick)
any ideas or is it dead

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple question, hopefully answered in a flash: If SoftMii Tweak Tool can handle many health screens, what should I name them so they all appear as an option to install?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1