XP
Country
ph34r.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
ether2802 said:
Littlegreenmen said:
you caught me out ? i do that just forgot it all can delete hbc from channel menu (
wtf.gif
what?)
so do you guys think what i have said in previos post sounds proberly one of the cleaner methods or not

the things you have installed in your Wii are

IOS249 for the gamma launcher, so you need to delete it or uninstall it
the rest will go away as soon as you update to 3.4 and format you Wii, that is it, if you still have the feeling of someone going behind you I really recomend to stop smoking that shit
rofl.gif
simply but effective
cheers

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Hehe Moo said:
smile.gif
Can anyone tell the 100% Wii n00b whether RiiskiMod/Softmii is obtainable?
frown.gif
I can't find a download link.

You need to check the signatures of some people on that thread to find the link

Uuuh can someone post here, or can you put it in the OP?

Still can't find it, sorry... D:

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hehe Moo said:
ether2802 said:
Hehe Moo said:
smile.gif
Can anyone tell the 100% Wii n00b whether RiiskiMod/Softmii is obtainable?
frown.gif
I can't find a download link.

You need to check the signatures of some people on that thread to find the link

Uuuh can someone post here, or can you put it in the OP?

Still can't find it, sorry... D:

we can't post it cause it has many "N" code, but I can tell you that if you use the search function in megashares.com, you'll find both packages...!!
smile.gif

QUOTE(Littlegreenmen @ Jan 30 2009, 06:52 PM)
how do i extract my original health sc4een from my wii system using fsbrowser

title/00000001/00000002/content/00000042.app (or 45.app if you're PAL)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed preloader 0.27 is it possbile to play europe-japan backups with this?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
spawn844 said:
Is there any way now for cioscorp to play ALL games? like ntsc(j) and pals?

Yes it is called SoftMii_095 or RiskiiMod..!!!
smile.gif

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jan 30 2009, 07:46 PM) i installed preloader 0.27 is it possbile to play europe-japan backups with this?

nope, only RiskiiMod or SoftMii can do this, Preloader patches aren't very good (if you mean directly from the disc channel), but you can always use the launchers..!!!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn it all... i installed the wrong thing... well time for a differet question can i install riskiimod or softmod over the preloader?

Posts merged

damn it all... i installed the wrong thing... well time for a differet question can i install riskiimod or softmod over the preloader?

jnk2469

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possible noob territory here, lol

trying to use the [3812]IOS Patcher to fix Mortal Kombat

It says not to go lower than 3.... do I type 3, or do I type 249?

jnk2469

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jnk2469 said:
Possible noob territory here, lol

trying to use the [3812]IOS Patcher to fix Mortal Kombat

It says not to go lower than 3.... do I type 3, or do I type 249?

also would it hurt anything to patch EVERY game to save on burn errors? would I patch them all to the same thing?

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Painguy said:
Just wondering about gamma loader .03. does it skip disk updates? Im going to downgrade later on, but right now id rather not.

No you need an ap called starfall to skip updates. starfall can be found some where on these forums.

pieman202

Trophies
XP
Country
i guess my question belongs here anyway can anyone help me with installing wads for the system menu, i haven't updated my shop channel and i would like to and also wads needed to play animal crossing lets go to the city. if you could tell me the name of the wads then that would be a great help.
also do i just install it using wadinstaller?
thx for the help
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus technology cost iirc even a water jet drill is 1k per
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 that's crazily expensive. how long will that take to pay off?

Although diet is largely education, people don't need to go to university to learn what's healthy and what's not,
    it's the whole country, big corporations and advertising that is to blame for leading most of the population to believe that poptarts and froot loops are healthy to feed a child
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i would think the population knows better but with food deserts and abject poverty, sometimes a poptart gonna have to do.
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's a big ol complicated world innit
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    As someone who went through the grade school system in the US some time within the past 30 or so years, not nearly enough is done to promote and educate on how to eat healthy in a way that is feasible to do on a regular basis and also affordable. Eating healthy is, comparatively, fucking expensive. So is eating unhealthy, but in many cases eating unhealthy is more affordable than eating healthy
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: As someone who went through the grade school system in the US some time within the past 30 or so...