Hacking NoNpDRM is being released this month

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Axiom Verge and Shadow Complex are the two best Super Metroid sequels... Guacamelee was good too...
Guacamelee was great !!! Shadow Complex haven't played that one yet ... got me interested now !!! but for me Axiom Verge !! was a let down .. it got so much love i had to buy it ... played it finished it and well just seemed okay'ish not worth $20 anyways ... but you know we all like are own tastes ... and as a HUGE Metroid fan growing up thru the 80's ect ... Axiom Verge felt like a weak version of a Classic ... Anyways Rant over ... I Wonder what other Vita games will work now ?? ... i cant think of many myself ?

Imhullu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"It will also allow you to run game cards from USB/MC/SD"
I'm not sure what that means. Is that referring to after the point at which you copy the files from the card? Also, what other DRM is in place, and is this license detectable? Overall, this isn't a dumping tool, but a plugin that essentially allows a full dump?

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guacamelee was great !!! Shadow Complex haven't played that one yet ... got me interested now !!! but for me Axiom Verge !! was a let down .. it got so much love i had to buy it ... played it finished it and well just seemed okay'ish not worth $20 anyways ... but you know we all like are own tastes ... and as a HUGE Metroid fan growing up thru the 80's ect ... Axiom Verge felt like a weak version of a Classic ... Anyways Rant over ... I Wonder what other Vita games will work now ?? ... i cant think of many myself ?
Shadow Complex was amazing and the spiritual successor to Super Metroid. They also just recently released a remastered version... Well worth it if you are a Metroid fan.

Reactions: SuperDan

Bryguy5849

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive seen nobody mention anything about this yet, but what does this mean for .pkg files? If this plugin can bypass the DRM detection in package installer, then theoretically we can just start building a list of dl.zeus/ares.playstation links. No need for people to upload anything again after that

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadow Complex was amazing and the spiritual successor to Super Metroid. They also just recently released a remastered version... Well worth it if you are a Metroid fan.
Without a Shadow of a Doubt ~~ i Promise Im Going To Check That Out !! m not 100% sure atm .. but im pretty sure i got that with xbox live a good while back .... as one one of there Free games ... i will dust off my 360 and see ~~ not tonight im bit drunk and getting worse ! what did Shadow Complex originate from i.e console snes ps1 ect
EDIT: i do have it on my 360 will it a Go !

Last edited by SuperDan,

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Without a Shadow of a Doubt ~~ i Promise Im Going To Check That Out !! m not 100% sure atm .. but im pretty sure i got that with xbox live a good while back .... as one one of there Free games ... i will dust off my 360 and see ~~ not tonight im bit drunk and getting worse ! what did Shadow Complex originate from i.e console snes ps1 ect
I know you'll like it. It originated on the 360 and later remastered on xb1 and maybe others... I finished both 100% on 360/one.

Reactions: SuperDan

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should really consider buying this game just to support the dev,i read he is poor,i bought it on steam and PS4,it's also crossbuy to Vita,however now you can't download it to Vita or transfer it from PS3 anymore.
If you have a Vita TV or Vita on 3.65, you can transfer it to your PC with QCMA and then transfer it to your 3.60 Vita.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive seen nobody mention anything about this yet, but what does this mean for .pkg files? If this plugin can bypass the DRM detection in package installer, then theoretically we can just start building a list of dl.zeus/ares.playstation links. No need for people to upload anything again after that

I guess not by itself? I mean it seems that the plug-in simply creates a fake license that works with copy/pasted officially downloaded files, it doesn't install games by itself...

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you'll like it. It originated on the 360 and later remastered on xb1 and maybe others... I finished both 100% on 360/one.
Respect for that ! had it flipping ages !! just never played it ... as i got older ive become a hoarder of games ... i think its because growing up asa kid broke ... way back when .... i wanted every game in the WORLD ... anywho i have this weekend off ! im gunna finish this game !!

Reactions: Lush

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very nice, it will work with PS+ Games expired licenses ? Can't renew them since PSN error Activation etc.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
It's available on PC (was free from epic launcher for 1 month ) and steam ( was $1 from humble bundle).
Also available on PS4 and X1.
I am talking about the remastered version.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just dumped Gravity Rush and mounted the .psv image... works perfectly! The vita thinks the game card is inserted since the kernel driver emulates the MMC drive! :)

Reactions: KiiWii

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I suspect a number of people will end up disappointed, regardless of what it is.

Maybe, but only at 1 FPM for less demanding games.
Unless Sony has some magical PS2_FIRM.bin that can run PS2 games semi-natively on the hardware, like the PSP did with PS1 games.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Very nice, it will work with PS+ Games expired licenses ? Can't renew them since PSN error Activation etc.
Yes, the expiration timer is in the license and because soon we will be able to edot the license and have the vita still accept it, it's possible :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol