Nomura Teasing Final Fantasy VII Remake?

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noooooooo.
frown.gif
I want the graphics to be HD
tongue.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
Instead of porting it to the PS3, they should do it for the Wii. They said it was possible to port it to the Wii. Just like they did Echoes of Time.

Except for the whole fact that the people who made kingdom hearts what it is today, do not want it on the wii. If it came out on the wii, i would just pirate it and laugh at everyone who paid for it. If it hits PS3, i would buy it and square will keep another fan happy. There is a reason most wii games made for gamers sell like crap, they all get pirated by people like me.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
Rock Raiyu said:
Instead of porting it to the PS3, they should do it for the Wii. They said it was possible to port it to the Wii. Just like they did Echoes of Time.

Except for the whole fact that the people who made kingdom hearts what it is today, do not want it on the wii. If it came out on the wii, i would just pirate it and laugh at everyone who paid for it. If it hits PS3, i would buy it and square will keep another fan happy. There is a reason most wii games made for gamers sell like crap, they all get pirated by people like me.
If SE wanted to keep their fans happy, they would have done a FFVII remake years ago.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
quepaso said:
Rock Raiyu said:

If SE wanted to keep their fans happy, they would have done a FFVII remake years ago.
But it wouldn't be smart to make it on Wii since they know its been hacked. it would be smarter to make it on PS3 that hasn't been pirated to get more sales.Right?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C175R said:
Rock Raiyu said:
quepaso said:
Rock Raiyu said:

But it wouldn't be smart to make it on Wii since they know its been hacked. it would be smarter to make it on PS3 that hasn't been pirated to get more sales.Right?
And yet, they made KH, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger along with other games on the PSP and DS which both of them have a lot more pirate community then the Wii does?

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
C175R said:
Rock Raiyu said:
quepaso said:
Rock Raiyu said:

And yet, they made KH, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger along with other games on the PSP and DS which both of them have a lot more pirate community then the Wii does?
mm well thats true...
huh.gif
but I want it on PS3!!
tongue.gif

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Not all Wii owners are pirates!!

On topic:
I hope its not a FF7 remake. A sequel to TWEWY or a new Kingdom hearts game would be nice.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping for a Chrono sequel (Even though I've yet to play and beat Cross). As for FF7, although I didn't think it was all that special and that it was really overrated, it's also just as annoying when everyone says the game sucks and stuff without really providing a reason as to why, when compared to the fanboys that are treating it as the god of RPGs. I'm betting that most people are just hating on it because of the amount of fanboys.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ChaosBoi said:
I'm hoping for a Chrono sequel (Even though I've yet to play and beat Cross). As for FF7, although I didn't think it was all that special and that it was really overrated, it's also just as annoying when everyone says the game sucks and stuff without really providing a reason as to why, when compared to the fanboys that are treating it as the god of RPGs. I'm betting that most people are just hating on it because of the amount of fanboys.
That's a safe assumption to make.
smileipb2.png

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wolffangalchemist said:
Sounds like KH3 to me.
Think for a moment it's far to soon for a FF7 remake, especially since it was released on PSN not so long ago.
But also, we pretty much know there's gonna be a KH3 eventually anyway.

Since Nomura expects "a huge reaction", it rules out KH3. :\

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i would so prefer a secret of mana remake as that game had one of the best story lines of all time i recon, concidering that crap they called dawn of mana, man what a shit gameid be happy with either chrono trigger or mana remake

capt.fruitcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"In Electronic Gaming Monthly's June 2008 "Retro Issue", writer Jeremy Parish cited Chrono as the franchise video game fans would be most thrilled to see a sequel to." - wikipedia

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
capt.fruitcake said:
"In Electronic Gaming Monthly's June 2008 "Retro Issue", writer Jeremy Parish cited Chrono as the franchise video game fans would be most thrilled to see a sequel to." - wikipedia
Ugh, Wikipedia... >.>

The Chrono series isn't Nomura's work though is it?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
as long as its a DS system remake, i dont care which game it is and my preferences would be in descending order FF7, FF6, ... i guess thts it
ff7 has been spoken of too much but it isnt overrated (though this argument will never cease to exist)... give as news if anything more confirmed is announced
I havent finished FF6 on the gba (remake) due to format of computer but i will hope to finish it on the DS when the 3 in 1 arrives (nah i dont need a DS player)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Raiser said:
capt.fruitcake said:
Ugh, Wikipedia... >.>

The Chrono series isn't Nomura's work though is it?
Correct. It is Toriyama's.

Oh well, I guess it's really FFVII, this time.
dontbeforps3dontbeforps3dontbeforps3dontbeforps3, please.
OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO GET ONE >:(

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
oh god i really hope it ISNT a ff7 remake.
As everyones already pointed out there are so many better games that deserve sequals/remakes!
(prays for chrono trigger)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
if they remake FF7, I doubt it will keep the real 'originality' which so called FF7 fans love about the game. Either way they are heading for a car crash.
The "FF7 fans" who follow the crowds will probably pee themselves if the game gets re-made, because they just think they know everything to do with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...