Hacking No Wii Menu Transition

LeonardoGolden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that whenever I choose "Wii Menu" to go back to the, well, Wii menu, there is no transition and it acts as if I just rebooted the Wii.

I used to have cIOScorp installed and I currently have preloader.

Is preloader causing it or is it some sort of remaining from cIOScorp?

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
FenrirWolf said:
Isn't that how the Wii menu always works?

Its what mine does...
smile.gif

LeonardoGolden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, no, no. You're not getting it.

Instead of doing the fancy transition with all the squares that say Wii, it goes all the way back to the health & safety screen. There is no transition at all.

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
LeonardoGolden said:
No, no, no. You're not getting it.

Instead of doing the fancy transition with all the squares that say Wii, it goes all the way back to the health & safety screen. There is no transition at all.

I know what he means..... It just resets instead of the wii squares comming out...

My wii does it sometimes.... i think its bug when i have installed something...

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty certain that what you are describing is a bug that comes from preloader 0.29. I have temporarily uninstalled preloader and this bug will disappear, and it reappeared when I installed it back. Since it was really annoying to see the health/safety screen after every instance of returning to the wii system menu, I simply used the hack in preloader that turns off the health/safety screen. Does anyone knows a way around this bug in preloader?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
no, it is with the homebrew apps, and when you load games using cioscorp, loaders, usbloaders, it does that unless you enable the preloader hack

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried an original disc with the preloader hack turned off and I still go back to the health screen when returning to the system menu. I do not have cioscorp installed so that rules out any issues with that hack as the cause of this. I might be wrong here, but if you uninstall preloader and then use either a usbload or an original disk, you will get the "wii channel" animation before returning to the wii menu rather than the health screen.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, it might have been the preloader..idk its not really that important you know, not like your wii is going to fire popcorn or contact aliens or anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4