GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wasn't Trauma Centre a launch game in America?

What a joke. And Nintendo said before the Wii launched that long transitions from NTSC to PAL will be a thing of the past. Yet, nothing's changed!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All I can say about this, is hit nintendo in the sales. Everyone either download it, or see if you can get a cheap second hand copy in a few months. That will teach them. For the privalage of waiting 8 months for it, we've even got to pay more.

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its usually cool games that nintendo seem to take ages with...DS Trauma Center took 8 months from the US release to hit Pal land...Elite Beat Agents is an 8 Monther as well...As i remember Animal Crossing on the Cube holds the world record for time between NTSC and PAL...BUT none of those matter! Because the DS is region free and Freeloader for the cube made those waits not matter!

Its the worst thing about the wii right now is the lack of being able to play imports

Teun

Trophies
Website
www.spore-net.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its usually cool games that nintendo seem to take ages with...DS Trauma Center took 8 months from the US release to hit Pal land...Elite Beat Agents is an 8 Monther as well...As i remember Animal Crossing on the Cube holds the world record for time between NTSC and PAL...BUT none of those matter! Because the DS is region free and Freeloader for the cube made those waits not matter!

Its the worst thing about the wii right now is the lack of being able to play imports
I think te world record has to be WarioWare for the GBA..
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes