Gaming NO SOUND FROM DS LITE SPEAKERS

JHIP626

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a ds lite and I noticed the speakers have no sound. the sound works fine from the headphones, but not the speakers at all. has anyone else experienced this, and did you fix it and how?

I also noticed the screen has dead pixels on it, I don't know if this could be related in any way.

thanks!

testerfan

Trophies
Website
www.fixxmaster.com
XP
Country
United States
most likely it's a tear in the top screen cable (in rare cases might be motherboard related due to water damage), would require either repair of the cable (advanced) or top screen replacement (recommended, since it also has dead pixels). If you're unsure on how to proceed with repair, I can fix it for you (http://www.fixxmaster.com)

JHIP626

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME! thanks for the helpful input, I will order a new screen and report back. thanks for the helpful advice.

JHIP626

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got a replacement case and top screen, (and yes it involved soldering, ) while it was a big pain in the butt, it DID fix it !!! so yay! and thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality