Hacking No skins showing up!

homas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created the Themes folders & filled them with pre-made skins. But I still get the default skin and Select won't take me to the other skins/themes. What am I doing wrong? Thanx.

[email protected]

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try and just replace the files instead of the folders (if thats what you did). I personally would delete all the pre-loaded skins folders (except #1) and replace the files in #1 with my own.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
if these solutions don't work, I'm currently editing the menu.dat to my wiiclouds skin
wink.gif

edit-
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=52338

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also i'm not sure if this'll have an impact on it but for the theme folders label them as theme01-12 as when I had it labeled theme(name) it didn't work.

homas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I tried all of the suggested fixes (Thank you). No go. I did swap the menu.dat to get the wii sky. But no different themes I guess. Drats!

homas

Goochee64

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

I had a similar problem. The themes with the new kernal would work but when I loaded my own skins up came the original R4DS skin.

The directories where correct.

I decided to delete the _DS_MENU.SYS from the root directory and then rebooted the R4. All Work

So maybe when updating your themes, delete the _DS_MENU.SYS and let the R4 recreate it when it boots up next time you turn your DS one.

Hope this helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...