Homebrew No otherapp/ropbin for my 3DS' firmware

HerrForehead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I have an o3DS XL on firmware 10.3.0-4E.
But I noticed that there is no otherapp/ropbin option for my firmware.
Um2F45d.png

Is there a specific reason for this?

HerrForehead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think it's supported, but I'm just curious how you have a 3DS with that browser version.
I followed the soundhax guide on https://3ds.guide and got stuck on the part where I downgraded to 2.1.0. So I used my Hyrule Warriors Legends cart to update back to a recent version. And then I happened to get it on this firmware.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an o3DS XL on firmware 10.3.0-4E.
But I noticed that there is no otherapp/ropbin option for my firmware.
Um2F45d.png

Is there a specific reason for this?
hbc only works on systems with xx.x.x.7 or greater you must have done a gamecard update the best solution at the time is to do an official update 11.2 is currently full hackable from homebrew to cfw

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why don't you try browserhax if you are on <=10.7 ? It's not on the guide doesn't mean it stopped working.

Edit: Forgot your wifi isn't working. Forget it. Lol

Last edited by windhazard,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm.. I once managed to let my 3ds fall, and from that impact, I believe the WiFi adapter went loose.
That's an easy fix just FYI. But if you're not comfortable opening up your 3DS then you can try finding a game that has a firmware update that you can use for homebrew access and that should at least get you back to homebrew. I'd fix the WiFi if I were you though, it really isn't hard at all, you literally just need to carefully remover the shell and pop the wireless card back on or reseat it and put it back together.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how to fix it, but the last time I had to stop it and put the DS back together. So, I don't know how, but, either the screwdriver or the screws are damaged, and I can't get the back cover to open anymore.
Ah, I see. Then you have update from a game with a firmware you'd have access to homebrew again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol