Barquest100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
uk.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hi, i have just bought no more heroes for the wii and was unawear it had been censored and am now very dissapointed.
is there a hack to unscensore the game? and if so how can i get it to work?

please let me know asap

thanks!
Barquest100

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
djtaz said:
No sure , but it may have some affect on games - just wanted to check with him in case it did.

It's well known that this specific game is censored a lot in the PAL version. I think i heard of some kind of patch, but i'm not sure if this "patch" isn't just NTSC-PAL version hybrid.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Barquest100 said:
Hi, i have just bought no more heroes for the wii and was unawear it had been censored and am now very dissapointed.
is there a hack to unscensore the game? and if so how can i get it to work?

please let me know asap

thanks!
Barquest100

There is a No more Heroes Uncut NTSC Version patched to PAL and MULTI 4 on a few torrent sites.

QUOTE(rikuumi @ Dec 25 2008, 03:37 PM) Pal version is sensored.. NTSC is unsensored and much better

It´s uncensored not unsensored
wink.gif

And i´m wondering what is better in the NTSC Version these are same games except the Blood or not !?

Nanu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a video on youtube showing the differences between the NTSC and PAL versions, the censored version has no blood and fewer limbs are cut off.

GTAmotherfucker

Trophies
XP
Country
in the NTSC version, theres blood and gore, but in the PAL version (which i brought since i live in australia) has the ppl turning into puffs of grey smoke and coins bursting out of that puff, it is pretty funny to see it thou

Barquest100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
uk.youtube.com
XP
Country
ok.

i have found a game on amazon.co.uk here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/No-More-Heroes-Ninte...0779&sr=8-1

can you just confirm that this is the ntsc version and will be uncensored version as i watched the acompanying video and they still turn to ash.

im not sure if this is because its showing pal footage or what but i dont want to buy it and find out iv wasted money.

thanks
Barquest100

Alttabstwist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You understand the censored version is the REAL version? In an interview Suda51 said they preffered ir to be stylized, but they felt that people wanted more blood and guts. I've played both and I actually can say I prefer playing the censored version, although I agree it looks very out of place in cutscenes

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Alttabstwist said:
You understand the censored version is the REAL version? In an interview Suda51 said they preffered ir to be stylized, but they felt that people wanted more blood and guts. I've played both and I actually can say I prefer playing the censored version, although I agree it looks very out of place in cutscenes
Source?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee