No man's sky playerbase drops 90%

D

Deleted-379826

Well the game is pretty good imo, its just that most features that they talked about arent there..but its not that bad, its a pretty nice game to enjoy imo!
Really that's it! The game looks awesome! If I'm ever able to pick up a PS4 this is straight onto my to play list!

Reactions: puss2puss

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its fine the the 1st half hour then there is nothing else new or exciting left, just the same old repetitive tasks

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Really that's it! The game looks awesome! If I'm ever able to pick up a PS4 this is straight onto my to play list!
Nice, but you should pick it on pc if you can :P mods are coming along nicely and i will release soon a huge textures replacement pack (not as puss2puss but who cares lol) and some current mods let you fly the ship nearest to the ground somyou can now fly between mountains etc, and another mod let you click instantly instead of having a delay.. wich is great because the interface right now sux :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its fine the the 1st half hour then there is nothing else new or exciting left, just the same old repetitive tasks
It depends, for exemple, me, the first hour i played i found it dull.. but after a couple of hours i found it better sinc i was discovering more features and story and all.. in just an half hour you dont have time to learn languages and meet aliens etc :P

D

Deleted-379826

Nice, but you should pick it on pc if you can :P mods are coming along nicely and i will release soon a huge textures replacement pack (not as puss2puss but who cares lol) and some current mods let you fly the ship nearest to the ground somyou can now fly between mountains etc, and another mod let you click instantly instead of having a delay.. wich is great because the interface right now sux :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It depends, for exemple, me, the first hour i played i found it dull.. but after a couple of hours i found it better sinc i was discovering more features and story and all.. in just an half hour you dont have time to learn languages and meet aliens etc :P
I wish I could >,<

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"First ?? is ??" is fine. How about compared to something like Elite Dangerous? Or any of the other space games that exist, including mods as several of those got quite nice.

D

Deleted User

Woah, who would think a tech demo could get 150,000 players in the first place!

Oh wait, this wasn't a tech demo and it was supposedly a full game sold at 60$ with almost nothing to it? Well shit

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm also tired of hearing that "but it's an indie studio, of course it's not the same quality as a AAA title" bullshit.
Then don't charge the same as for a AAA title in the first place if you want to play that card...

But I'm not in the least surprised that there would be lots of false-advertisement. When it was revealed it sounded too good to be true, and well here we are...

Reactions: LittleFlame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.