Apple No "make my life easier" option...

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just jailbroke my iPhone 4 with limera1n and when I opened up Cydia, it didn't have the "Make my life easier" button. Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I went to "Credits/Thank You" and I don't see "developing". Just a Twitter and Donate link, and at the bottom is "Special Thanks To:"

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I was just doing it from memory, on the cydia opening page scroll to the bottom for where it says For help with Cydia etc don't click any button, just look for the developing and click on it

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl said:
Sorry I was just doing it from memory, on the cydia opening page scroll to the bottom for where it says For help with Cydia etc don't click any button, just look for the developing and click on it
Grr...I keep on getting the 504 error so I'm gonna have to get back to you tomorrow (as suggested by Saurik)

Jamstruth said:
If you've jailbroken before, restored from a backup etc. and answered that question it will have it all set up as you asked it the first time.
I haven't jailbroken my iPhone 4 before...

QUOTE(metamaster @ Oct 10 2010, 09:29 PM)
I think you can also save them with Tiny Umbrella.
Care to show me how?

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In Tiny Umbrella, request the SHSH blobs of the current firmare (4.1 in this case) from Apple, not Saurik's server from Saurik. Apparently if they aren't present, it requests them from Apple and saves them to Saurik's server and to your computer automatically.
I also found something else, autoSHSH, that saves your SHSH blobs on your computer and Saurik's server. You can get it here

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought i would use this thread instead of starting a new one.so when i first jailbroke my ipod touch 3g i clicked the wrong button and i dont have my shsh blobs(unless you cant see them) i looked threw all of this thread and still cant find out how on my ipod...can you guys help? and i just jailbroke a ipod touch 1st gen.the girl i jailbroke it for got it used and when i jailbroke it i didnt see the option on it...do you think it was just jailbroken before she got it?

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Joktan said:
i thought i would use this thread instead of starting a new one.so when i first jailbroke my ipod touch 3g i clicked the wrong button and i dont have my shsh blobs(unless you cant see them) i looked threw all of this thread and still cant find out how on my ipod...can you guys help? and i just jailbroke a ipod touch 1st gen.the girl i jailbroke it for got it used and when i jailbroke it i didnt see the option on it...do you think it was just jailbroken before she got it?
Get TinyUmbrella for the PC and get it to request the SHSH blobs from Cydia. This kickstarts Cydia into obtaining and logging all the blobs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-