Hacking Gaming Homebrew Apple Freya Jailbreak Cydia apps Help

Zenoxzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently was able to jailbreak my Iphone (Its running on IOS 12.5.7) using the Freya exploit but whenever I try and download apps off of cydia they never work, they will show up on the home screen but the apps will just load and then immediately close out. What do I do?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently was able to jailbreak my Iphone (Its running on IOS 12.5.7) using the Freya exploit but whenever I try and download apps off of cydia they never work, they will show up on the home screen but the apps will just load and then immediately close out. What do I do?
Either the thing you download just doesnt work on this version of IOS, or you have since restarted the device. Most jailbreaks are what are known as semi-tethered jailbreaks. This means that you have to run the exploit app after every full restart of the device.

Zenoxzz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either the thing you download just doesnt work on this version of IOS, or you have since restarted the device. Most jailbreaks are what are known as semi-tethered jailbreaks. This means that you have to run the exploit app after every full restart of the device.
Yeah but, I haven't restarted my Device since i Did the initial exploit, and it did work because when I plug my iphone into my computer and run one of those iphone file browser applications on windows It can detect that my iphone is jailbroken, I'm just trying to figure out why the apps I get from cydia wont work.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but, I haven't restarted my Device since i Did the initial exploit, and it did work because when I plug my iphone into my computer and run one of those iphone file browser applications on windows It can detect that my iphone is jailbroken, I'm just trying to figure out why the apps I get from cydia wont work.
I forgot Cydia even had actual apps to download. I only really ever used it to download tweaks. But there is a chance that the app that you downloaded just has issues with your current IOS version and doesnt work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto