Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

Dfroberts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1-Will updating with ChoiDujourNX erase nsp's from internal, micro sd or both?
2-If i update to 6.0.0 and use RajNX 0751 will all the nsp's ive installed still work or did the update break them and need to be repatched and reinstalled to be compatible with 6.0.0 update?
3-Since devmenu isn't currently working on 6.0.0, how bout tinfoil or for that matter any other hombrew/emus working?
4-Is wireless play(not online play) still free on Mariokart 8? and im assuming that both Switches have to be on the same firmware(6.0.0)
...again thank you so much rajkosto for all your time and work it is very much appreciated.
Nsps will still be there, and they work great with no changes after updating to 6.0.0, other then having Rajnx 0751.

All Homebrew I have tried works, including tinfoil.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thanx for the quick reply...besides devmenu not working, don't see much reason to stay on 5.1.0...now the question is to burn the fuse or not?

Conex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
shit i think i fucked up, so i updated to 6.0 with choidujournx to rcm...... all G worked fine, decided to do a nand restore because i was trying to see if the restore had my account still linked as it didnt anymore in 6.0 and now i get a white screen on stock and rajnx just sits on yellow text patching.... any help @rajkosto

Conex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@rajkosto trying to use youyr choidujour to fix my bricked console with memloader but the fskip isnt supported in the hash yet, can you please update that so I can possibly fix my console :(

"
Decompressing FS.kip1 from TitleID 010000000000081b hash 330553f6b5fb55c4c2d7b736240276b3
Making a request to URL https://switchtools.sshnuke.net/firmware/fs_patches.json
Unknown FS.kip1 hash: 330553f6b5fb55c4c2d7b736240276b3 This firmware is not supported(yet?)"

Conex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Oh hey UPDATE, fixed it with 5.1 instead then booted to hekate to install 6.0 again, nvm thanks for the tools

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought i'd share a little info..no need to update to 6.0.0 to run the NES online games..i'm on 5.1.0 updated to RajNX 0751(many thanx rajkosto)..then just look for - NES Switch Online Mods.zip 10.8mb (54 games as of now also with cover art) unzip them; put the folder labeled 0100d870045b6000 into atmosphere/titles folder in your sd card.
Then install: Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online [0100d870045b6000][v0].nsp 49mb US version (might wanna shorten that name, i used devmenu to install) Also a linked account is required so i choosed one that i had used in the past to access the eshop..and now im playing DuckTales!

Oh also i should mention i choosed the RajNX cfw with layeredfs since i use devmenu...hope this info helps anyone.

Last edited by teknokidd,

VMurphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi there, I'm having some problems when using tinfoil with RajNX. I tried to install different nsp's but I always get the "ticket installation failed" alert in tinfoil. The game gets installed, though. However, when I try to launch it, it tries to access the internet, with no options of launching it without a connection. Didn't try to open the game while online in RajNX, as I try to avoid getting banned while possible.

Both RajNX and tinfoil are the last versions. Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks!

Last edited by VMurphy,

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tinfoil is also the last build available
I tried the latest tinfoil yhe other week and it did that. I was shocked as the past version worked fine. Didbt think it was rajNX update files I also used so went back to my old tinfoil and now installs the nsps that it wouldn't on the latest. So try earler versions. You don't need network install anyway

jnkkkk

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I tried the latest tinfoil yhe other week and it did that. I was shocked as the past version worked fine. Didbt think it was rajNX update files I also used so went back to my old tinfoil and now installs the nsps that it wouldn't on the latest. So try earler versions. You don't need network install anyway

I tried 7.5.1 and tinfoil installed the nsp file successfully but I'm getting a message "You must have the software in order to play" . any ideas what causing this? I'm on v6.0.0 firmware version.

VMurphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland

Which version worked for you? I just tried the 9/10/2018 one and had the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo