Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

turtleiscool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this starter pack req a previous atmosphere to work? I like my current payload so what's different in this details are very minimal listed.

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does this starter pack req a previous atmosphere to work? I like my current payload so what's different in this details are very minimal listed.
What's your current payload? Why do you like it and want to switch to this?
This pack has the latest version of atmosphere to work what it's doing so it would be the same or more up-to-date

shano

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Doesnt 6.0.0 contain some update to the Joycon like the Game Cart update? Think i heard something like that recently.

VMurphy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi there, I'm having some problems when using tinfoil with RajNX. I tried to install different nsp's but I always get the "ticket installation failed" alert in tinfoil. The game gets installed, though. However, when I try to launch it, it tries to access the internet, with no options of launching it without a connection. Didn't try to open the game while online in RajNX, as I try to avoid getting banned while possible.

Both RajNX and tinfoil are the last versions. Any ideas on what's going on? Thanks!

Just an update, I found that using exFAT causes this problem (no related with the exfat driver, as I installed it before installing the CFW). Things work fine with FAT32, but then there's the problem of large nsp's on the SD.

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just used ChoiDujourNXv101 to update to NX-6.0.0-5.0 i was on 5.1.0 using Rajnx0751..toggled off autorcm before updating as they say it can cause conflicts..all files where found update good to install, process finished rebooted into autorcm...launched Rajnx0751 payload launched Raj CFW..nintendo logo, the Switch logo then ERROR CODE 2011-0301 press power button...etc..but if i choose OFW through RajNX it runs it even updated my joycons but of course NONE of the nsp's i had from before work as its OFW....any help did i miss something...also it did not show anything on the 3rd bottom tile on the news section, it had nothing don't know if that was normal...any help surely appreciated.

UPDATE: So i deleted everything but the Nintendo, switch and tinfoil folders from the sd card.. then a fresh download and reinstall of Rajnx 0751 and that fixed it, launched Rajnx cfw w/layerfs for Nes mod(Ducktales my fave) Got DBZ Fighters up and running also the new MK8 1.7.0 update, Arms 5.4.0 update too..all looking good on the new 6.0.0 firmware... million thanx for all your work rajkosto.

Last edited by teknokidd,
Reactions: Azel

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on 1.0 firmware and got RajNX working. I'm wanting to update my firmware with choidujournx, but it will not run in the homebrew menu.

cagerhager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the FAQ of the ChoiDujor thread it says how to make it work on 1.0.0
True, maybe I'm daft with this but I'm using rajNX as CFW. I have a hekate 4.2 bin that i've used to load up in rcm and put the debug=1 in the .ini but still doesn't work. may have to break it down like i'm an idiot, because i'm starting to feel like one.

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used choidujournx to update to 6.0, if i use 90dns will that burn the efuse since its going online just not on ninty servers? Also i will soon be receiving a much larger sd card how would i go about formatting it to exfat in case its fat32...i ask since choidujournx automatically activates autorcm and if i turn it off to enter stock ofw in order to format the card that would burn the fuse..correct or am i over thinking it? Does RajNX have a format tool?

Last edited by teknokidd,

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if i use 90dns will that burn the efuse
no it won't. It's the boot loaded that does that.
Don't turn off autorcm ok for the exfat update it will burn fuses if you boot normaly.
choidujournx can install the exfat update btw so no need to do official update

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how would i format the new larger sd card? wont the switch as soon as i launch it(auto rcm,Rajnx cfw, hbmenu, run Choidujournx 6.0.0-5..select exfat) ask to format\update sd card even before i can click the album? and since im offline will it still apply update\format to exfat?....sorry if im overthinking this but just getting ready when i have it and maybe any info gained here may help others out...thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1