Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Hekate is not based on Atmosphere, it's its own bootloader (written completely by naehrwert at first).
ReiNX bootloader is based on same starting code base as hekate (and basically does the same thing as hekate autoboot, just no menus).
ReiNX sysmodules are a fork of Atmosphere sysmodules with small changes.

RajNX sysmodules are a fork of Atmosphere sysmodules with small changes.
RajNX bootloader is a fork of hekate bootloader but has some changes that if you use the original hekate instead, some things will not work.
ReiNX uses naewerts hwinit just like Atmo does.
I wrote my cfw based on my disassembly of nintendo packages. Theres clear evidence of that in the code.. I know loading up IDA might be too technical for you bud but take my word for it. :P
More so on topic, glad you changed the thread name to "starter pack" since it wasn't a cfw. I assume you liked the idea of Meteos's files and wanted to do the same? I'm curious why you made this is all. Thanks

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That doesn't make it a CFW. Reiswitched has contributed code to atmosphere/hekate and vice versa. You've made a package that has a customizable button combo and is easy to drop on an SD card, and is a starter kit, NOT a CFW.

Reiswitched has not contributed to atmosphere, I have contributed to hekate as well (much more so), but I don't see how it's relevant.
This is more than just a package, it has features you can't find anywhere else, and both parts that would make it a CFW are my own customized forks.

Last edited by rajkosto,

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while multiple exploits are very good... I am still very confused on what exactly will get you banned with all these tools. I understand that if I am careless i will be banned faster than sonic and I dont plan on being careless, I just want to know how careful i need to be. Nobody can figure out WTF = ban and what doesn't

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
ReiNX uses naewerts hwinit just like Atmo does.
I wrote my cfw based on my disassembly of nintendo packages. Theres clear evidence of that in the code.. I know loading up IDA might be too technical for you bud but take my word for it. :P
More so on topic, glad you changed the thread name to "starter pack" since it wasn't a cfw. I assume you liked the idea of Meteos's files and wanted to do the same? I'm curious why you made this is all. Thanks

Wow dude i know you're the famous Rei and all, but you sound pretty mad dude/dudette. Maybe just focus on your work instead of bashing this?

Either way RajNX is a great pack/cfw or whatever you wanna call it. Arguing semantics is really petty.

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you

if you have 0.7.2 mind sharing? >.<

This build is for the Trinket M0, using a 4-wire install ("Method 1") per this thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/gemma-m0-trinket-m0-uf2-files-guide-battery-discharge-fix.508068/

You'll need to connect to USB, boot up the Switch and then double-tap the reset button on the back. Replace the existing CURRENT.UF2 with this file, then reboot. Confirm by booting to the menu (should show version number).

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• RajNXv072_CURRENT.rar
    102.9 KB · Views: 127

crow132

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Reactions: mooglazer

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is true, don't send any telemetry message to Nintendo but still connected to their servers flag your account and/or console certificates to ban.
If you disabled the reporting within settings, wouldn't it still send telemetry messages to Nintendo's servers?

Edit: (Saw the answer above, lol)

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while multiple exploits are very good... I am still very confused on what exactly will get you banned with all these tools. I understand that if I am careless i will be banned faster than sonic and I dont plan on being careless, I just want to know how careful i need to be. Nobody can figure out WTF = ban and what doesn't

RajNX helps mitigate how much data is collected within your console. ReiNX doesn't mitigate this at all, however tumGER (tomGER)'s SDFiles Pack does include Creport (which is in RajNX by default,) -- however, anyone can fully implement what RajNX provides, too, if they really wanted to. And imo, they should, if they want to provide the best experience to their users; or at least provide what protection they can at this moment.

"Mitigates how much" - as in, not everything. There is the possibility that going online will still send unspecified data to Ninten that doesn't get dumped to the console at all; this is what all telemetry is about. As SciresM has said, "Never underestimate Nintendo Switch telemetry."

Going online with any system modification poses a risk. The only way to avoid this is to back up your save data, do a reformat, do a eMMc NAND backup. You can use this to go online. If you decide to homebrew again, fine, restore your saves, but as soon as you want to go online again you will need to restore that eMMc or do a reformat again.

Basically you would be swapping a clean NAND for online play and then polluting it with homebrew when offline; then rinse and repeat.

--

Eventually what leads to bans will be figured out, hopefully, but as for now the safest measure is to just not play online with any modified system content!

Last edited by Serfrost,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Trans Former, women and men who used to be the other sex! Autoerotic asphyxiation bdsm is fun at...