No longer can connect my Switch to internet, 2110-2101 or 2110-2003 errors

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'd try going into the maintenance mode in order to clean the cache, seeing that you've already done everything else that I would personally do.
Here's how:
  1. Turn off your console.
  2. Boot into RCM the way you usually do and, before sending your fusee.bin payload, hold volume + and volume - at the same time and let your console boot into CFW. You'll see an Atmosphere logo, followed by a Switch logo. After a while your Switch will enter into the maintenance mode. At this point any pending update and cache is deleted/cleared (on your sysNAND/emuNAND).
  3. Press the power button once again and It'll shut down the console.
  4. Boot into CFW the way you usually do and see if that fixed your connection issues. Don't forget that connecting to the Internet is safe only if you have DNS MITM in place.
Hope that helps. Other than that, unfortunately, I have no clue what could be an issue.
Nope, it just won't budge. Is there like a file with all network-related stuff I can delete?

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Try connecting your Switch to a hotspot. If this works, the problem is on your own network
As I said, the problem is not on the network with 99% certainty. This problem only shown up after I rebooted the device to swap to SysMMC. Until that I've been happily playing Mario Maker 2 online without problems.
Post automatically merged:

factory reset it
Are you serious? All the game NSPs took a long time to download & install, if I factory reset it, I'm going to be looking at a day full of redownloading the NSPs, installing them and most likely fixing issues with Tinfoil.

How many bar of wifi is it getting though?
Two bars.

UPDATE: Disabling 802.11ax mode on the router somehow got it partly working again - it randomly connects and it thankfully STAYS connected.

Last edited by Ondrashek06,

Doctorbeefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, the problem is not on the network with 99% certainty. This problem only shown up after I rebooted the device to swap to SysMMC. Until that I've been happily playing Mario Maker 2 online without problems.

Are you serious? All the game NSPs took a long time to download & install, if I factory reset it, I'm going to be looking at a day full of redownloading the NSPs, installing them and most likely fixing issues with Tinfoil.

Two bars.

UPDATE: Disabling 802.11ax mode on the router somehow got it partly working again - it randomly connects and it thankfully STAYS connected.
Ah, so it was network-related. I believe the switch doesn't play well with dual-band networks.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's the way you remove the file with all the network files :P

EDIT: Please don't tell me your 2.4GHz and 5GHz use the same name?

• Haha
Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol