Error 2110-1118

SwitchNiF1sh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I started modding my switch with the picofly mod with v2 hwfly cable, when i opened my console it turns out to be the patched v1 so i put my console back together with everything in place,after im getting error 2110-1118 so im getting no wifi at all, but bluetooth audio and joycons wirelessly are okay with no issues. I saw a thread here i might have damaged the capacitors beside the apu but after checking everything, there was nothing broken or out of place. I'm hoping just the wifi antenna and i need help if you got other speculation id love to hear it.

Attachments

• 20230514_130321.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 75

Moy8

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Comencé a modificar mi interruptor con el mod picofly con cable v2 hwfly, cuando abrí mi consola resulta ser la v1 parcheada, así que volví a armar mi consola con todo en su lugar, después de recibir el error 2110-1118, no recibo nada. wifi en absoluto, pero el audio bluetooth y los joycons de forma inalámbrica están bien y no tienen problemas. Vi un hilo aquí. Podría haber dañado los condensadores al lado de la APU, pero después de revisar todo, no había nada roto o fuera de lugar. Espero que solo sea la antena wifi y necesito ayuda si tienes otras especulaciones. Me encantaría escucharla.
lograste solucionarlo?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/no-wifi-on-switch-after-hwfly-install-2110-1118-error.614615/
If your caps are still there and not damaged, check that your traces are not damaged by checking continuity from red to red spot, and also check green to green spot. Good luck!
IMG_20230713_210449.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started modding my switch with the picofly mod with v2 hwfly cable, when i opened my console it turns out to be the patched v1 so i put my console back together with everything in place,after im getting error 2110-1118 so im getting no wifi at all, but bluetooth audio and joycons wirelessly are okay with no issues. I saw a thread here i might have damaged the capacitors beside the apu but after checking everything, there was nothing broken or out of place. I'm hoping just the wifi antenna and i need help if you got other speculation id love to hear it.
Please share pics of install, could be a mirad of issues. Do you own a multimeter too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...