Hacking Hardware Misc Hwfly on V2 worked for 2 days then wifi issues 2110-2003 and 2110-2101

BackgroundLlama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey there,

I recently did a hwfly mod on a V2, it went well and it was working for 2 days, then when I went to use it today the wifi isn’t connecting, I can see the network but connecting to it results in error 2110-2101, I also tried my phone hotspot which gets 2110-2003.

I have tried deleting the network and trying to reconnect to it, I have tried using emummc, sysmmc and semi-stock (I’m using HATS). I have wiped the sd card a number of times, wiped sysmmc via tegra explorer and even unplugged the modchip and factory reset the switch, no dice.

I have found references to the antennas being knocked loose or unplugged, which I have checked and that appears to be fine, also I can see the networks on the switch, I just can’t connect to them.

I have also found references to two smd’s that can get knocked off, near the SoC? I haven’t checked those under a microscope yet, but would I be able to see wifi networks if they had been?

Any ideas?

Thanks

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

BackgroundLlama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks, I have checked that now and couldn't see any issues, tested continuity and it seemed to exist (multi meter buzz test)
Ran some jumpers just in case, but no change. Can see the networks but cannot join them, joy-cons are functional when detached as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto