No longer can connect my Switch to internet, 2110-2101 or 2110-2003 errors

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well then, try to change channels on your network and see if that helps, or reboot the router/ap if you haven't in a while

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I used to have issues with my connection due to incompatible wireless network security type, but I'm not sure if it's the same issue you're experiencing. Which one do you use? Switch supports WEP, WPA-PSK(AES), and WPA2-PSK(AES), so either one of these should work.

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I used to have issues with my connection due to incompatible wireless network security type, but I'm not sure if it's the same issue you're experiencing. Which one do you use? Switch supports WEP, WPA-PSK(AES), and WPA2-PSK(AES), so either one of these should work.
WPA2-PSK(AES).

Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'd try going into the maintenance mode in order to clean the cache, seeing that you've already done everything else that I would personally do.
Here's how:
  1. Turn off your console.
  2. Boot into RCM the way you usually do and, before sending your fusee.bin payload, hold volume + and volume - at the same time and let your console boot into CFW. You'll see an Atmosphere logo, followed by a Switch logo. After a while your Switch will enter into the maintenance mode. At this point any pending update and cache is deleted/cleared (on your sysNAND/emuNAND).
  3. Press the power button once again and It'll shut down the console.
  4. Boot into CFW the way you usually do and see if that fixed your connection issues. Don't forget that connecting to the Internet is safe only if you have DNS MITM in place.
Hope that helps. Other than that, unfortunately, I have no clue what could be an issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol