Homebrew no$gba v2.7

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I hope that JayRo guy gets a nice warning for posting that fucking link. It's guys like you, who scare away great devs like Martin.
You are seriously pissing me off.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No do remove it -- "Donate something (via paypal) and Download newest no$gba version" but have the older version if you want it/no other options to download is not shareware/freeware.

I do not have abilities in this section or it would have been gone already.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought this guy quit cuz people were distributing no$ or something like that? Or was that a different guy.... Well it's great he's back, although how does this update fare with the others(desmume+vba)?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought this guy quit cuz people were distributing no$ or something like that? Or was that a different guy.... Well it's great he's back, although how does this update fare with the others(desmume+vba)?
I feel like you're thinking of ysmenu and when Yasu (or whoever) got pissy because people were uploading builds of it instead of everybody compiling it themselves. I'm pretty sure that went on to serve as the base for the multicart updates that retrogamefan distibutes.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

There's nothing much added, you can now make the screen bigger, that's all.
I tried to play Pokemon B2 but it still doesn't work.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting.. about 3D.. He must be working on 3DS too. Yeah, it doesnt do much in the changelog list but nicely done for 3D at the end. :-)

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i rmmbr using NO$GMB waaaaay back before the GBA came out, like around '97-'98. prolly my first ROM experience. really cool to see the author still on the scene.
Similar experience here, I still have some Mail conversations with him archived on my Yahoo account somewhere where he explained me what an Opcode is. :) Got several unknown Opcode errors back then when I tested one of his first versions with my ~600 GB ROM collection. IIRC most of them were bad ROM Images, though.

Good to see he's still around.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
very glad to see this update ! no$gba's debug version is my preferred emulator for making my games and has been for a while now; let's just hope this means we'll be getting more cool updates down the line. :) also I guess this means I should report the glitches I've encountered on no$ while making portal...

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Since his emulator so far is the only one available who can emulate successfully to a degree the local Wi-Fi multiplayer (to an extent, even if the method is counter-intuitive, and DesMume only emulated the Online CWF afaik) I hope he'll catch up with DesMume, maybe fixing the problem with the AP with newer roms, and ... save state support?
I'm hyped for the 3DS side of the emulation, who knows, maybe something will come out from this... after all it began as a GBA emulator (and I heard 3DS keeps the ARM7 and ARM9 from the DS and adds ARM11)

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I donated years ago for 2.6a, pretty sure there no record of it though so i guess ill be waiting to try out 2.7 because i don't want to donate again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then