Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Unfortunately not.
frown.gif
The screen in the machine using the viewer freezes relatively often.

I think that with a game like Yu-Gi-Oh, Mario Golf or Advance Wars where the player input has not necessary to be instantly, the alternative could work. However for games like Mario Bros, FIFA or NFL Madden where the player must react instantly it's not recommended.

Also, I don't think card-type games are not recommended due that both players will see both hands.

EDIT: I was refering that the application VNC Viewer is the one that freezes, not the machine.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Also, I don't think card-type games are not recommended due that both players will see both hands

Not a problem really; I played Yu-Gi-Oh for PS2 with a friend where obviously they can see your hand. Just tell em to look away or something.

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the system requirements for No$GBA?
I have a 1ghz Athlon and this emu uses 99% of the PC resources.
When I close the emulator window, I still have to go to task manager to shut it down totally.
Anyone know what's up with this?

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember playing NO$GB when I was younger, I think it was around the first time the pokemons came out, playing it with my little bro actually shut him up for a while
and it wasn't half bad, pretty cool to hear that it's still alive and kicking with the feature

OoRagnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I REALLY need help on this thing... I'm trying to play Four Swords but to no avail...I can't just link up. o-o

Can anyone tell me how to go about this step-by-step? I THINK I'm doing things right...got the bios, resetted the link thingy...But...it just won't do it. ;-;

Please email me at [email protected]

I really want to stab my sister with a sword...at least in a game if not IRL...
huh.gif

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
Can anyone get Shining Soul II to do a battery save. Whenever I try I get some ingame error saying save failed. (thats on a new game)

Though when I took my vba battery save it loads fine, but if I try and save it gets the same error. Anyone have this problem or am I the only one?

jeffkong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OoRagnarok: What is your exact problem? When you link up does the emulator crash, or just not link up?

Delete the NO$GBA configuration settings, and follow these exact instructions:
- run No$GBA.exe
- pick a GBA image (no ZIP)
- go to "Options" / "Emulation setup"
- increase the number of "Emulated Gameboys"
- in "Link Gamepaks", set "Gamepaks in all GBA"
- put the GBA BIOS (ts2.bios) file in the emulator's folder, and rename it to "gba.rom"
- Go to Check Video Intensity and change it to VBA (bright). To make the game not dark.
- click OK, you should then see 2 GBA screens side by side
- Configure your controls, and save your settings.
- Reset the game, and it should work.

If it doesn't, get a new copy of the Zelda Four Swords rom and repeat the steps.

OoRagnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank tons Jeff! I deleted the files and reextracted 'em all and now it works fine. Must've been a bad configuration or other...x_o

Thanks a million! Now the stabbing of my sister can commence..

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
oooh... now this is veri veri veri cool. Anyone know if this will work fine in my 1.8ghz celeron with 256 ram? I have to wait a whooping 2 months and about 2 weeks to get it back still (my brother borrowed it for something he had to do) so until then laugh at me crying.

Lord Patamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oooh... now this is veri veri veri cool. Anyone know if this will work fine in my 1.8ghz celeron with 256 ram? I have to wait a whooping 2 months and about 2 weeks to get it back still (my brother borrowed it for something he had to do) so until then laugh at me crying.
yeah it should work fine in your computer, it works perfect on my Celeron 500 MHZ with 384 RAM
wink.gif

BaHaMut_ZeR0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm. There would appear to be clipping in the last row of a two-row screen. Any way to fix that?

Also, battery saves in FFTA from VBA don't appear to work. no$gba can't even create one for itself. That is, a working save.

On a side note: I think it'd be interesting to have the source to this. It's really small. How'd martin did so much with so little is a mystery to me. And of course, there's the link function.

Microtic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Press CTRL+ALT+Delete and go to the program name under the Applications tab. Then right click on the program name and goto Maximize. That should fix your problem.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo