Gaming No Fifa Street 3 for Wii

TGBoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is from the GoNintendo Site

"We posted a rumor about Fifa Street 3 coming to the Wii. I got in touch with EA to follow up the story, and they have confirmed the press release to be incorrect. There is not going to be a Wii version of Fifa Street 3. The statement from EA is below.

We can confirm that FIFA Street 3 will not be available on the Wii. Platforms this title will be available on are PS3, X360 and the DS. - Julie Owen, EA

Well…that settles that! Huge thanks to EA for their quick response"

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is from the GoNintendo Site

"We posted a rumor about Fifa Street 3 coming to the Wii. I got in touch with EA to follow up the story, and they have confirmed the press release to be incorrect. There is not going to be a Wii version of Fifa Street 3. The statement from EA is below.

We can confirm that FIFA Street 3 will not be available on the Wii. Platforms this title will be available on are PS3, X360 and the DS. - Julie Owen, EA

Well…that settles that! Huge thanks to EA for their quick response"

Bah, the FIFA Street series has always lagged behind the actual FIFA Soccer games. I could never get into FIFA Street for some reason...

- Fitzy

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fifa Street is just plain shit so I am really glad that it isn't coming over to the Wii, we have enough crap games.

EA should give us Skate!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.