Hacking No Cheats Found in DB

cmonster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I'm getting the "No cheats found in DB" message with Rune Factory. Cheats work for all the other games I have, including Rune Factory 2. I have updated to the latest USRCHEAT.DAT. Can anyone confirm this problem?

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem might not be with the cheat database. First, check and see if you have a clean dump of the game. Second, which Rune Factory? There are 4 JP, 3 US, 2 EU, and one Korean versions of "Rune Factory".

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried checking the Game ID for the codes to work?
I believe you can change it in r4cce(Then go to "...") for the cheats to work, then save.
I haven't done it in a while, so I'm not sure if that's your issue.

cmonster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Masked Ranger said:
The problem might not be with the cheat database. First, check and see if you have a clean dump of the game. Second, which Rune Factory? There are 4 JP, 3 US, 2 EU, and one Korean versions of "Rune Factory".
Right, that's what I hadn't considered. It's the US version but I had forgotten that there are multiple versions of it, though since the Gamelist.txt lists multiple US version I figured that was already covered. How would one check which version the game is?

QUOTE(phoenixgoddess27 @ Jun 30 2011, 02:13 PM) Have you tried checking the Game ID for the codes to work?
I believe you can change it in r4cce(Then go to "...") for the cheats to work, then save.
I haven't done it in a while, so I'm not sure if that's your issue.
That may be the case if it's the difference in version that's causing the problem. I have never used r4cce and not sure how to find the Game ID, though.

I forgot to mention that this also happens with Dragon Quest V(US).

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Search the internet and find a CRC checker (most people use CRCfile.exe) and check the CRC on your games. DQ V (US) is 24FDAE7E. If they don't match you have an altered file. If the internal game code doesn't match the usrcheats.dat info, then you won't have any code listing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo