OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From the Dutch blog [N]-Gamer (Google Translated):

QUOTE said:
Who was waiting on Investigations Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth, do not out the door Friday. Capcom Brizamila distributor has not decided the game in the Benelux out, because too many DS users have a card-R4.
Visitors tipped off that our stores as Bart Smit, Free Record Shop and the game is not the Dixons have ties lie, and him not get delivered. Check with distributor Brizamila shows that it was never intended to Miles Edgeworth here on February 19 to give.

"We Investigations Ace Attorney: Miles Edgeworth in the Netherlands do not," confirms Robin Wolff of Brizamila against [N] Gamer. "The Benelux countries are only 300 units spread through Global Distribution."

The R4 is the big culprit, says Wolff. "The DS is the R4 no longer viable. It is very easy to made, but we dare not risk more to run on this platform."

A big disappointment of course many Ace Attorney fans were waiting on this new particle. Unique to the game is that you sometimes do not bench the lawyers state (such as Phoenix Wright), but penalties are imposed on defendants as Prosecutor.

Chances are that Brizamila all future Capcom games, such as Okamiden, throw the towel in the ring. "If Nintendo does nothing, the sales prices continue to fall further and further under pressure," says Wolff. There is then, a few exceptions, no money to earn. "

Update
The 300 copies that were in circulation, in any case seem to be sold to Inter Toys. Are you interested in this game, then save your work there!

URL: http://ngamer.nl/geen-ace-attorney-in-nede...vanwege-r4.html

A short (good) translation: Capcom won't release Ace Attorney Investigations and future games in Holland because too many people have a R4-card. They won't make much money (like almost none) with releasing it. Yeah, a big screw you to fans. Like me.

Thank you pirates.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
LOL google traduction

BTW it's only in Benelux so...yeah the people who want to play it just have to :
-get a decent flashcart (not an R4)
-import

Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry, I didn't see the other topic, I guess this can be locked then.

And yes, I completely agree with Depravo. There's only one point: getting games into the shelves costs a lot of money, so they actually do spare a bit of money. But selling a game earns you more money than not selling it... Well, I just hoped they would take risk. 300 games is something, but with (in the Netherlands) 16 million people, there will be a lot of disappointed fans who actually buy their games. So this way, Capcom actually forces people to download it in order to play it.

Yeah, you can import it, but not everyone is able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1