Homebrew NitroGrafx

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Nikokaro and @Indy13 sry for pingin but why mad stalkers have no sounds?
Don't know. Some PCE CD titles don't even start, others have sound defects (lack of voice acting in jrpg/ adventure/visual novel games). This emulator needs to be perfected, but the author is already busy with other projects. 🤷

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Don't know. Some PCE CD titles don't even start, others have sound defects (lack of voice acting in jrpg/ adventure/visual novel games). This emulator needs to be perfected, but the author is already busy with other projects. 🤷
Yeah fr
Post automatically merged:

Hey bro i found something out i think you wanna hear this
Ok when i try a game like ibuki ittouryanden fighting game when i try the game with the bin files no music
But when i try it with an converted iso it have sounds

I think nitrografx have better compatibility with singular bin and iso than multiple bins
Here one more mad stalker the music works (no sound effects sad) with the iso

Yeah fr

Hey bro i found something out i think you wanna hear this
Ok when i try a game like ibuki ittouryanden fighting game when i try the game with the bin files no music
But when i try it with an converted iso it have sounds

I think nitrografx have better compatibility with singular bin and iso than multiple bins
Here one more mad stalker the music works (no sound effects sad) with the iso
One more game uk yuyu hakusho right? It works for me with the iso it works perfectly no cap try converting youre bins to iso

Last edited by yoooblls,

pon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
FluBBa has successfully played adpcm (waveform memory sound source in Japanese) with NitroSwan, but is it impossible with NitroGrafx?
There are many softwares that use adpcm, so I hope it will be successful with NitroGrafx as well!

It may be a PCM sound source rather than a waveform memory sound source.
I don't quite understand.

Last edited by pon,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FluBBa has successfully played adpcm (waveform memory sound source in Japanese) with NitroSwan, but is it impossible with NitroGrafx?
There are many softwares that use adpcm, so I hope it will be successful with NitroGrafx as well!
Hello. I noticed that you are Japanese, right? Fond greetings to you and deep sympathy to your wonderful culture.

Unfortunately, the author is busy perfecting other two of his emulators for DS and seems to have lost interest and motivation regarding Nitrografx, but I hope he will be able to implement adpcm encoding in the future.
Visual Novels such as Galaxy Fraulein Yuna, Private Eye Dol, Sailor Moon, Dead of the Brain, without the nice and expressive Japanese voice acting, lose all their merit. Hopefully Flubba can finally perfect this amazing emulator of his, so that we can fully enjoy PCE CD-ROM games. :)

pon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello. I noticed that you are Japanese, right? Fond greetings to you and deep sympathy to your wonderful culture.

Unfortunately, the author is busy perfecting other two of his emulators for DS and seems to have lost interest and motivation regarding Nitrografx, but I hope he will be able to implement adpcm encoding in the future.
Visual Novels such as Galaxy Fraulein Yuna, Private Eye Dol, Sailor Moon, Dead of the Brain, without the nice and expressive Japanese voice acting, lose all their merit. Hopefully Flubba can finally perfect this amazing emulator of his, so that we can fully enjoy PCE CD-ROM games. :)
I'm certainly Japanese, but I didn't create Japanese culture.
Just watching anime and playing games...

If there's an advantage, it's that anime and games don't need translation.
Of course...

By the way, the so-called otaku culture has long been looked down upon in Japan.
I think this is because Japanese society emphasizes cooperation.
Many otakus are unique and rebellious, which is why they conflict with society.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto