dswarez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Dear community,

First of all thanks for providing an amazing and original content for hardware that you help reaching another level !

I've been trying to run Nitrografx on a SD card via the last Nds-bootstrap version for DSi LL. I followed Indy13 advices on another post regarding folder naming conventions. Without any success. Nitrografx just doesn't run.

If I run it through Unlaunch, the GUI does appear but the button on the menu don't react, stating it misses nitrografx folder, although it is present at the root of the SD card.

Is it just me ?

Reactions: banjo2

dswarez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Let me reply to my own question :

Nitrografx only runs in DS mode.

The same goes for NeoDs (Although for this one, I get stuck later on a "loading banks into main ram" message...).

dswarez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well I am back using the MemoryPit exploit now that I bricked my other DS...

I looked into this RAM disk thing, and managed to create one. But I am not sure what to put inside and how to launch it from TWL++, as the nitrografx emulator doesn't even boot.

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Nitrografx to run under Twilight Menu on a DSi using the following settings:

Run in: DS mode
ARM9 CPU Speed: 133mhz
VRAM Boost: On

Reactions: dswarez

dswarez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Unfortunately using the Memory Exploit, it doesn't work on my DSi LL with those parameters.

Until now I only got it work with Unlaunch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...