Hacking Nintendont

Daser

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone, i think i need help !

I wanted to add a shortcut in my WiiU menu to directly open Nintendont without pass by the VirtualWii menu. (Hand for playing GC game with my gamepad !)
So with "WiiU USB Helper" i Downloaded "Nintendont (Forwarder)".

With "WUP Installer GX2" i installed it Nintendont Forwarder, and launched it (In my WiiU menu) aannddd...
When Nintendont want to detect the game in my USB he said that: "WARNING: USB FAT device could not be opened."

But if i launch the VirtualWii menu, launch the Homebrew Channel and Nintendont i don't have this problem...

I don't really know how fix that, i think it's because when i turn on my WiiU she want to format my USB... But i can't do that, i have to be in FAT32 with my USB for Nintendont.

Any solution ?

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED !

For Playing with the gamepad AND have a good shortcut in you WiiU menu...
We MUST place our GC game in the SD card, that DOESN'T work if the game are in USB.

Enjoy !

Last edited by Daser,

cooldat92

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hi guys, I got my PS2 controller hook up to the Wii through an adapter. It worked great. But how can I enable the rumble feature? Thanks in advance.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi everyone, i think i need help !

I wanted to add a shortcut in my WiiU menu to directly open Nintendont without pass by the VirtualWii menu. (Hand for playing GC game with my gamepad !)
So with "WiiU USB Helper" i Downloaded "Nintendont (Forwarder)".

With "WUP Installer GX2" i installed it Nintendont Forwarder, and launched it (In my WiiU menu) aannddd...
When Nintendont want to detect the game in my USB he said that: "WARNING: USB FAT device could not be opened."

But if i launch the VirtualWii menu, launch the Homebrew Channel and Nintendont i don't have this problem...

I don't really know how fix that, i think it's because when i turn on my WiiU she want to format my USB... But i can't do that, i have to be in FAT32 with my USB for Nintendont.

Any solution ?
you cant use usb while on wiiVC your isos are either installed on th vc itself using your wiiu hdd or on SD you cannot use a fat32 hdd on wiivc to use with gamepad.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Baiten Kaitos PAL the FMV doesn't work properly :\
make sure you have a good iso and you arent forcing settings.

Daser

Trophies
XP
Country
France
you cant use usb while on wiiVC your isos are either installed on th vc itself using your wiiu hdd or on SD you cannot use a fat32 hdd on wiivc to use with gamepad.

Ah ah thanks, it's funny i edited my message with the response literally in the same time that you response. :')

VirtualDream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

make sure you have a good iso and you arent forcing settings.
I will try it, thanks :)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if i set video to off i have red image but games work, if i set pal 60 i have colors but freeze after sega logo
so I guess here we have another case of a game that will require patching to work in PAL60, I know with GX its the same thing but there its not much of a problem since a PAL60 version exists, for AX though I guess I have to see what I can do...

Reactions: huma_dawii

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Trying to play Ace Golf using the Gamepad but the left analog stick doesn't work (normally moves the camera and aims your shot) and the c-stick works a little bit (wiggling it works sometimes but most of the time it does nothing like the left analog stick)

Anyone have any tips?

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know if in ntsc mode wii still have rgb but on different video pins or not have at all rgb but only component video? i hate this thing on how wii works.

so I guess here we have another case of a game that will require patching to work in PAL60, I know with GX its the same thing but there its not much of a problem since a PAL60 version exists, for AX though I guess I have to see what I can do...
if you can fix would be great...even dragon's lair trilogy have the same problem... :/ let me know thanks

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you know if in ntsc mode wii still have rgb but on different video pins or not have at all rgb but only component video? i hate this thing on how wii works.

if you can fix would be great...even dragon's lair trilogy have the same problem... :/ let me know thanks
isnt there a version of this on pal region? if so why not use that one instead?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here's a little really badly recorded video of Ace Golf not working as it should :(
you are the second person to report something like this, somebody had a similar report on wii, I did test it and it worked fine, and yet again on my wiiu it also works perfectly fine with the gamepad, so I have no idea what could be wrong.

Reactions: huma_dawii

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
you are the second person to report something like this, somebody had a similar report on wii, I did test it and it worked fine, and yet again on my wiiu it also works perfectly fine with the gamepad, so I have no idea what could be wrong.

I think it was me last time too sorry :lol:

I'm going to download the game from a different source this time and see if maybe it's just this ISO that's faulty :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto