Hacking Nintendont

Eva Unit-04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing mgs the twin snakes on Nintendont with ps3 controller and was wondering how I can change the gun aiming sensitivity? The aiming is too sensitive. Here the ps3 controller.ini file

[Dual Shock]
VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
DigitalLR=2
Power=2,01
A=3,80
B=3,20
X=3,40
Y=3,10
Z=3,08
L=12,F0
R=13,F0
S=2,08
Left=2,80
Down=2,40
Right=2,20
Up=2,10
StickX=6
StickY=7
CStickX=8
CStickY=9
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

DreamRedux

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, I have Nintendont and I have everything set up, but now I just need a larger storage device to store my games on. Would I be better off getting a USB flash drive or an SD card? I was thinking of getting a USB just for the sake of convenience, since the SD cart slot on my PC doesn't work and it means having to transfer all my games to my laptop.

ultra1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have Nintendont and I have everything set up, but now I just need a larger storage device to store my games on. Would I be better off getting a USB flash drive or an SD card? I was thinking of getting a USB just for the sake of convenience, since the SD cart slot on my PC doesn't work and it means having to transfer all my games to my laptop.

I recommend a nice 1TB Toshiba External Hard Drive, you won't really run out of space and its a good price. But then again, all your favorite GC games could fit on a 32 GB most likely. Also, just for the record, never get a hard drive with 2 or more TB because Nintendont is no longer compatible with them.

Now for my question lol:

I've been trying to use codes on Pokémon XD and I'm having trouble... When I put just the master code into XD it seems to work fine, but when I used the master and a shiny evee code (to test if codes work), it black screened upon opening. Cheats from here: http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2150. Any help would be appreciated, I'm running 3.377 not using that old Kenobi.bin (idk if I spelled that right), my gct is located in games/Pokémon XD/game.gct, and I'm generating the code from text with this app I found called CheatManager: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CheatManager.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would strongly advise against using a USB Flash Drive as they are notoriously unstable. I use an SD Card with a USB Card Reader since the SD Slots on the Wii and Wii U are slow.

Last edited by ccfman2004,
Reactions: GreyWolf

ultra1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would strongly advise against using a USB Flash Drive as they are notoriously unstable. I use an SD Card with a USB Card Reader since the SD Slots on the Wii and Wii U are slow.

The only time I've ever had trouble with USB is when using a 2 TB hard drive. In my experience USB is fine.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I recommend a nice 1TB Toshiba External Hard Drive, you won't really run out of space and its a good price. But then again, all your favorite GC games could fit on a 32 GB most likely. Also, just for the record, never get a hard drive with 2 or more TB because Nintendont is no longer compatible with them.

Now for my question lol:

I've been trying to use codes on Pokémon XD and I'm having trouble... When I put just the master code into XD it seems to work fine, but when I used the master and a shiny evee code (to test if codes work), it black screened upon opening. Cheats from here: http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2150. Any help would be appreciated, I'm running 3.377 not using that old Kenobi.bin (idk if I spelled that right), my gct is located in games/Pokémon XD/game.gct, and I'm generating the code from text with this app I found called CheatManager: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/CheatManager.
why are you using ancient nintendont? just use the latest 444 one also i heard coloseeum and xD on nintendont might not like some cheats but yeah update and loose the kenobiwii since nintendont no longer needs it.

ultra1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you using ancient nintendont? just use the latest 444 one also i heard coloseeum and xD on nintendont might not like some cheats but yeah update and loose the kenobiwii since nintendont no longer needs it.

jesus I feel dumb.... I just assumed I was up to date

EDIT:
If anyone knows any working code, please share

Last edited by ultra1,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only time I've ever had trouble with USB is when using a 2 TB hard drive. In my experience USB is fine.

A 2TB HDD should work fine with all homebrew and FAT32 unless the enclosure has any weird features like automatic power management or drive encryption.

ultra1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just update to 444 and try again to see if it works.

I did, still not working...

I was referring to USB Flash Drives, not USB HDD's. USB Flash Drives have issues.

Oh my bad.

A 2TB HDD should work fine with all homebrew and FAT32 unless the enclosure has any weird features like automatic power management or drive encryption.

Nintendont imparticular gave me the only issues with my 2TB hard drive.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I did, still not working...

Oh my bad.

Nintendont imparticular gave me the only issues with my 2TB hard drive.
like i said some games have shifted adresses in nintendont due to running on wiimode and any hack affecting thosea adresses wont work sadly.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So is there anyway to get codes on Pokémon XD (without an Action Replay)
its all very hard you would need to check the adresses its patching and then check that part of the adresses on nintendont, is all preety criptic unless your a very expereienced programar.

your better off using a save with stuff you wanted hacked using like dolphin or an already made save on the web.

ultra1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its all very hard you would need to check the adresses its patching and then check that part of the adresses on nintendont, is all preety criptic unless your a very expereienced programar.

your better off using a save with stuff you wanted hacked using like dolphin or an already made save on the web.

I see... I'm a computer science major and I've been interested in understanding how to modify games with little chunks of hex lol, its always been somewhat mysterious to me. Any guides you could link me to?

racertj5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it would be possible to get the xbox one S controller to work over bluetooth?
Not at all, that would require a custom bluetooth stack which would be insanely difficult to implement (if even possible) even wired XBox controllers don't work because they use a custom driver instead of an HiD compliant one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8