Hacking Nintendont

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
i mean on the wiiu gc adapter ... also i remnber a bug where if you had native on on the settings and updated it would continue on, if you ever had it on try deletin the ninconfig.

Ah interesting. I'll give it a shot, thanks.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ah interesting. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
people forget most gc games do not let you control them with a controller that isnt on port 1 unless its on its multiplayer portion of the game, i cant recall how manny people had the gc controller on port 4 and saying they couldnt use it.

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
people forget most gc games do not let you control them with a controller that isnt on port 1 unless its on its multiplayer portion of the game, i cant recall how manny people had the gc controller on port 4 and saying they couldnt use it.

Edit:

Finally got it working. Dusted off the old Wii and loaded the same SD. Took the GC memory card out and wave bird, went into settings of N.D and turned native off. Started a game, came out and loaded it again to make sure the settings stuck to off.

Now it works in vwii! :D

Last edited by jwitz,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Edit:

Finally got it working. Dusted off the old Wii and loaded the same SD. Took the GC memory card out and wave bird, went into settings of N.D and turned native off. Started a game, came out and loaded it again to make sure the settings stuck to off.

Now it works in vwii! :D
yeah while native is greyd out some config file that is there will remain locked on vwii.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
welp, that seemed to do the trick. runs beautifully. don't notice any sound issues so far. thanks so much man, i really appreciate it!
it should work in the main nintendont version now.
-added dma exception patch for one piece treasure battle and updated controller configs
was too busy writing this the last 2 weeks to notice your problem here, good thing somebody else did.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi,
I exclusively run NGC games from my SD card.
could someone please advise me if/how I would go about modifying the source files in order to automatically pick 'sd' and do away with the SD / USB selection screen?
thx
:)
The mastermod automatically selects the device with the games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone know of a mod of Nintendont that replaces this godawful UI? Or a suitable replacement?
Check the one in my sig

halcyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the current ETA on gamepad support for the Wii U? I'm dying to being able to play GameCube without only being able to use the gamepad as a portable screen.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is the current ETA on gamepad support for the Wii U? I'm dying to being able to play GameCube without only being able to use the gamepad as a portable screen.
there is noone and probably never will be, when you find any wii app that can use the gamepad let us know wich so far there is noone and nintendont is no diferent, only those wii e shop games can use the gamepad and they have their own custom fw built in to do so, its not the normal vwii fw.

Last edited by pedro702,

halcyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I was asking because a few people on the hacking/homebrew general on 4chan had said it was being worked on. Sucks if that's the case and it will never happen.

Ewpb

Trophies
XP
Country
@FIX94 I'd like to take a moment and thank you for providing a way to play Super Mario Sunshine at 60 fps! It feels like I'm playing an entirely new game! Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you do.

And I do to. Thanks @FIX94. It's literally perfect. Your code will probably be in my living room/lounge for the next 20 years.:wub:

WestJake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have problems with flickering shadows (especially ends of shadows of building) while moving in some games (Incredible Hulk, GUN..) I tried different options in startup and nothing helps. Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks for help.

DeezTits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did Fix manage to make the games look BETTER? Most games I've tried are crisper, brighter. Insane! Almost like new games.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@FIX94 I'd like to take a moment and thank you for providing a way to play Super Mario Sunshine at 60 fps! It feels like I'm playing an entirely new game! Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you do.
Been a while since i checked out nintendont and i updated to the latest version on the first page. I don't see an option in the settings menu to run games at 60fps.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a while since i checked out nintendont and i updated to the latest version on the first page. I don't see an option in the settings menu to run games at 60fps.
It's a cheat code for that game and that game only.

EDIT: I should add that most games will not run very well at 60fps due to the way they are coded. It would cause a bunch of timing related issues even causing them to run a 2x.

Last edited by ccfman2004,
Reactions: cvskid

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a cheat code for that game and that game only.

EDIT: I should add that most games will not run very well at 60fps due to the way they are coded. It would cause a bunch of timing related issues even causing them to run a 2x.
Thanks for letting me know. I found the cheat file for it on youtube so if it crashes on me or anything like that i will just switch back to normal cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr