Hacking Nintendont

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yeah i bet he is clicking on boot disc in drive lol.
What does it mean? :( i know nothiiing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It wouldn't be the first time we've seen a PEBKAC.
Excuse me, why you call me so? I'm not an expert, indeed i'm asking your help. If i weren't a noob, i wouldn't ask you advices.
Now, can you tell me how to resolve the problem, please?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does it mean? :( i know nothiiing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Excuse me, why you call me so? I'm not an expert, indeed i'm asking your help. If i weren't a noob, i wouldn't ask you advices.
Now, can you tell me how to resolve the problem, please?

Don't dismiss it as a problem with the software, then. The first option on the list of games is "Boot GC Disc in Drive [DISC01]". If you don't have a Gamecube disc in the drive you get the "The Disc Drive could not be initialized!" error. It's the only place in Nintendont that error text appears.

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't dismiss it as a problem with the software, then. The first option on the list of games is "Boot GC Disc in Drive [DISC01]". If you don't have a Gamecube disc in the drive you get the "The Disc Drive could not be initialized!" error. It's the only place in Nintendont that error text appears.
so, what can i do? Really nothing?

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't select the option boot a Gamecube disc if you don't have one in your Wii's DVD drive? If you have games on your USB/SD select one of those. It will never be able to boot something that's not there.
sorry, i play with a burned cd with zelda's iso upon, but i want to play without because i'm starting to think that the savagames problem is related with the fact that i'm using a cd and not an sd/usb to let read the game by nintendont. How can i let nintendont read the game by sd? I can't switch( or surely i don't know how). When i click on SD, it says me "GC game by disc(disc 01) and it's my disk, but i can't choose the game from SD. I put it in a folder called games, and the folder is in SD root.

Last edited by Coppolimovich,

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, i play with a burned cd with zelda's iso upon, but i want to play without because i'm starting to think that the savagames problem is related with the fact that i'm using a cd and not an sd/usb to let read the game by nintendont. How can i let nintendont read the game by sd? I can't switch( or surely i don't know how)
Please tell me you're using a DVD-R and not actually a CD-R.

Do you know if your system's drive supports reading DVD-Rs in general? Newer systems with D3-2 drives or later have the DVD-R mode permanently disabled.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, i play with a burned cd with zelda's iso upon, but i want to play without because i'm starting to think that the savagames problem is related with the fact that i'm using a cd and not an sd/usb to let read the game by nintendont. How can i let nintendont read the game by sd? I can't switch( or surely i don't know how). When i click on SD, it says me "GC game by disc(disc 01) and it's my disk, but i can't choose the game from SD. I put it in a folder called games, and the folder is in SD root.

The game must go in a folder inside the games folder. "/games/Zelda/game.iso"

This info is all in the first post in the thread.

PFTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got a big problem with Nintendont . When i start gamecube iso, my usb controller work fine.
But my usb controller alway stop working for 5 second and back to normal, but after 10~15 minutes it's stop working for 5 second again.

I tried with PS3 Controller, PS2 Controller, Xbox Controller . It's alway have a same problem. And about Classic Controller, it's have a weird problem: Button out of order, A button become B button, Y button become X button

My wii is black with Original IOS58, system menu 4.1U, Nintendont version 3.341.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And about Classic Controller, it's have a weird problem: Button out of order, A button become B button, Y button become X button
This happens if you press the "-" (Select) button. It changes the layout to be closer to the GameCube controller physically. To switch back to the correct logical layout, press "-" again.

PFTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This happens if you press the "-" (Select) button. It changes the layout to be closer to the GameCube controller physically. To switch back to the correct logical layout, press "-" again.

Thank you. About first problem, do you have any idea?

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The game must go in a folder inside the games folder. "/games/Zelda/game.iso"

This info is all in the first post in the thread.
sorry, i didn't see that the iso has to be called game.
this is ok, but I have the same problem: it doesn't make savegames because the memory card "there isn't enough space" but it isn' true because the file .raw that i use has 251 free blocks...

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, i didn't see that the iso has to be called game.
this is ok, but I have the same problem: it doesn't make savegames because the memory card "there isn't enough space" but it isn' true because the file .raw that i use has 251 free blocks...
Do you have the setting turned on for every game to use its own 251 block image, or are all of your games trying to use that single image?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have Multi MCE off, but if i put it on it'the same, doesn't save
to best help you i think a full video is needed becuase you dont seem to know how nintendont works becuase you didnt even knew the correct game path aparently, if you can record a video of your hdd/usb setup from the root to inside the games folder to inside the games themselves and them a video botting nintendont trough the homebrew channel going into settings and then launching the game and until the error.

of course you can do this with pictures but it will need a ton of pictures.

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
to best help you i think a full video is needed becuase you dont seem to know how nintendont works becuase you didnt even knew the correct game path aparently, if you can record a video of your hdd/usb setup from the root to inside the games folder to inside the games themselves and them a video botting nintendont trough the homebrew channel going into settings and then launching the game and until the error.

of course you can do this with pictures but it will need a ton of pictures.
i have an idea: before doing the video, maybe you can give me your .raw file(empty) so i can try if its a problem of wii or saving

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol