Hacking Nintendont

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
to use nintendont, i have to use the IOS58?
I cant use other?
because i saw that i have IOS236, but Nintendont goes the same8but doesn't save)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
sorry for the disturbe, can you tell me how to downgrade from ios236 to ios58?
nintendont is not using ios236 lol your wii has countless ios and ios58 is there or elese nintendont wouldnent even boot, everyone has ios 236 and 249 and whatever installed that doesnt make your wii not having a ios58.

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so what? not saving has nothing to do with your ios 236 lol, on your homebrew channel if you press the home button on the top right corner you can see what ios your using and if you take a look tell me what it says.
ios58 v24.32. But i think it' s modded. Are there any problem if it's patched?

Last edited by Coppolimovich,

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so what? not saving has nothing to do with your ios 236 lol, on your homebrew channel if you press the home button on the top right corner you can see what ios your using and if you take a look tell me what it says.
You asked me some photos and I've done

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You asked me some photos and I've done

Attachments

• IMG_20160519_190903.jpg
    IMG_20160519_190903.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 225

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
alright so I couldnt test it myself yet but I know quite a few people complained about this issue in the past so I hope this may help out.
-made the patching system a little quicker by doing some things only once
-added a potential fix for original nintendo memory cards not being mounted by the ntsc 1.0 bios (untested)

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you add a option to preselect the button config without button combos, something like this.
When Off is selected you still need to use button combos to change, if one of the layouts is selected it ignore the button combos.

Button layout profile:
Off
Howard
Abz
Nagger
Analogue Racing
Digital Racing
Troopage
Shooter

Last edited by ned,

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
-added a potential fix for original nintendo memory cards not being mounted by the ntsc 1.0 bios (untested)
Too bad I already deleted v1.0 now that I have v1.1 instead, I still have v1.0 of the Japanese bios though, does this update apply to it so I could test it?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad I already deleted v1.0 now that I have v1.1 instead, I still have v1.0 of the Japanese bios though, does this update apply to it so I could test it?
I would imagine it would apply to both NTSC-U and NTSC-J since he only mentioned NTSC and not the region.

Don't have my Wii to test. I'll be able to test either Friday or Saturday.

Last edited by ccfman2004,

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yea, the japanese and us bios files are the exact same if you didnt know. thing is though that japanese memory cards are different so it wont be displayed anyways (unless you have a original nintendo japanese formatted memory card of course). I guess you can just rename the japanese bios to the us one though to check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc