Hacking Nintendont

Brand Newman

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
France
its probably the device your using then, if your not forcing any setting and all games randomly freeze on nintendont 373 then something is wrong with your storing device, even if there is a new rev it will be to do like small addons and such it will never be a totaly remade code or something.
Hello, thanks for the advice : I bought myself a new Hard Drive (Samsung Station D3) which has its own power provider. The problem occurs very less, but it still does (just for you to know, I formated the disk in FAT32 and removed any "sleep mode" function on it, the disk never gets to sleep, as proved by the lights on it). I guess my problem might have been a combination of settings forced (which I don't anymore), using of loader (now I directly use Nintendont), old storage (problem solved)... and maybe a little bug in Nintendont time to time...
For example I just spent the last hour playing Eternal Darkness without any problem, and the game just "paused" right away (no, it's not my safety meter lol !)
Thanks for your message anyway, since my storage must have had something to do with it : I hope next releases of Nintendont will be even more stable than they are now. Regards :)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been looking around for about an hour for a guide on how to set up Triforce games. All I want to do is set up Mario Kart Arcade GP 2. Can someone link me to a guide on how to set it up? When I put the folder of .bin files for MKAGP2 in the "games" folder, it predictably doesn't do anything. ;c
You should only have ONE ISO file named game.iso in the SD/USB: /games/mariokartgp2/game.iso

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this guide here to help me set my TriForce games up. The guide is for a cMIOS called QuadForce but the game setup is the same for Nintendont. It even provides you with the MD5 hashes so you know if you have the correct ISO.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ive been looking around for about an hour for a guide on how to set up Triforce games. All I want to do is set up Mario Kart Arcade GP 2. Can someone link me to a guide on how to set it up? When I put the folder of .bin files for MKAGP2 in the "games" folder, it predictably doesn't do anything. ;c
There isnt any guide, you set them up like any normal game in nintendont same exact thing you just need a trifoce game in iso format.

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So how exactly do I get the BIOS to function? I have them in my /games folder with the names 'ipljap' 'iplpal' & 'iplusa' (without quotes however, also lower case letters are actually lower case) I'm running an original white Wii running 4.3 if that helps, no idea what version of Nintendont I'm running, I got the files from the downloading Nintendont section.

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So how exactly do I get the BIOS to function? I have them in my /games folder with the names 'ipljap' 'iplpal' & 'iplusa' (without quotes however, also lower case letters are actually lower case) I'm running an original white Wii running 4.3 if that helps, no idea what version of Nintendont I'm running, I got the files from the downloading Nintendont section.

read the OP pls.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/#OptionBIOS

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's the only guide I've found on the function therefore I followed it, it didn't work for me so I assume I did something wrong in the process, mind trying to help me instead of telling me to just read the OP?
it says on the ROOT of the device and you put it in games, clearly didnt read it properly through.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read root of the games partition, making me to believe that it had to go into the games folder, my bad
It's meant to be read as the root of the physical hard drive partition that the games folder resides in. If your hard drive/flash drive/SD card only has one partition, it obviously goes on the root of the drive, if it has more than one, it goes on the root of the partition with the games folder

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cybercuate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
May I ask...

Does nintendont support multiplayer over bluetooth?? like two(3 or 4) wiimotes (+nunchuk or classic controller)
I have 1 wiimote and I'm going to buy another.

I have already a working dualshock2 (with an adapter) and a wiimote + classic pro (2 players).

what are my options to get 4 players on a wii and a vwii (I own both wii and wiiu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton