Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey fellow nerds!! Jesus Christ... it's been 8 months since i last posted on here!! :O Well i did sell my Wii U, then used Dolphin emulator for awhile and then just recently bought a Wii U again because i missed Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario 3D Word. Anyways i modded the vWii exactly as i've done a dozen times before and installed all the same apps i had before and i see the latest version of Nintendont runs perfectly now... all except Agent Under Fire unfortunately :(

The very same issue i was having 8 months ago with the game going either black screen or green fuzzy lines still unfortunately happens everytime i try to pass the second stage. I'm guessing it'supposed to be like that right? As in Agent Under Fire is one of the very few left that isn't running 100% perfect, right? If i'm wrong about that please tell me... however if that is correct, to be honest there's only 3 stages in this game i really like - the rest of them i couldn't give a rat's ass about.

The only reason i want this game is because those 3 stages just happen to be really really fun to play... but unfortunately you need to play every level to unlock the next one, they're not already there. Does anyone know of a way you can simply skip the 2nd stage or if you can download save files for this game from a particular site and then using some program get your console to recognize it as your save file (hope you know what i mean)?
all your nintendont settings, nintendont version and iso md5, game works perfectly fine on my end i passed the entire game on nintendont.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So I have a usb plugged into the wiiu formatted for wiiu games/whatever. Am I able to leave that usb in the console while I am using nintendont???
depends nintendont always try to mount the usbdevice on the first port and up so maybe if you put usbwiiu formated in port1 and nintendont hdd on port0 maybe it could work.

a.zimmerer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I want to play F-Zero GX on USB drive. I installed Nintendont but I always get a black screen after the loading screen.
If I copy the ISO to SD everything works fine. The USB drive is primary, Fat32 formatted with 32kb cluster size. Wii Games run fine from USB.
Does anybody has a clue what I am doing wrong ?

Last edited by a.zimmerer,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,

I want to play F-Zero GX on USB drive. I installed Nintendont but I always get a black screen after the loading screen.
If I copy the ISO to SD everything works fine. The USB drive is primary, Fat32 formatted with 32kb cluster size. Wii Games run fine from USB.
Does anybody has a clue what I am doing wrong ?
are you using a wiiu? are you using nintendont directly from homebrew channel?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 64GB SDXC card that I'm trying to get Nintendont to recognize. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I format it to Fat32 @32kb - Primary all of my WiiWare games and homebrew works but Nintendont will not recognize that the card exist. How should I format this card?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I have 64GB SDXC card that I'm trying to get Nintendont to recognize. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I format it to Fat32 @32kb - Primary all of my WiiWare games and homebrew works but Nintendont will not recognize that the card exist. How should I format this card?
Try it in a USB-SD card adaptor. If it doesn't work either, then something is wrong.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sometimes use a 64GB Poloroid SDXC card with Nintendont and it works fine. It works fine regardless if I use it in the SD Slot or USB SD Reader.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't do USB. Nintendont for some reason has never read USB drives on my Wii U
Do you have more than one USB drive connected? Nintendont can only read the first USB Drive connected. Only plug one USB Drive in when using Nintendont.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sometimes use a 64GB Poloroid SDXC card with Nintendont and it works fine. It works fine regardless if I use it in the SD Slot or USB SD Reader.

Do you have more than one USB drive connected? Nintendont can only read the first USB Drive connected. Only plug one USB Drive in when using Nintendont.

Trust me, It's an issue with my Wii U. Tried months ago to get USB loading for Nintendont. It was an epic failure.

D

Deleted-353083

What version of Nintendont are you using? The latest is 3.373.

Nintendont Loader : v3.373 (Wii U)
Built : Sep 29 2015 20:19:08
Firmware : 58.25.32

I admit i don't know much about Nintendont but i'm pretty sure that's the most recent version there is right? Like i said all my other games work just fine (perfect infact)... just Agent Under Fire. Could it be a region thing? I'm in Australia so obviously i'm PAL and ofcourse i downloaded a PAL iso. Should i try an NTSC one?

Just one more thing (i don't know if this makes any difference) but i haven't seen this on any other GV game. Agent Under Fire has a v1.00 and a v1.01... does that make any difference?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont Loader : v3.373 (Wii U)
Firmware : 58.25.32

I admit i don't know much about Nintendont but i'm pretty sure that's the most recent version there is right? Like i said all my other games work just fine (perfect infact)... just Agent Under Fire. Could it be a region thing? I'm in Australia so obviously i'm PAL and ofcourse i downloaded a PAL iso. Should i try an NTSC one?

Just one more thing (i don't know if this makes any difference) but i haven't seen this on any other GV game. Agent Under Fire has a v1.00 and a v1.01... does that make any difference?
Some GameCube games have more than one version. Sometimes it's to fix bugs, sometimes it's to correct spelling and grammar errors or to fix content that goes beyond the game's rating.

It may fix the issue and it may not.

Is the ISO a full 1:1 ISO or is it shrunk? If it's not than try a full 1:1 ISO. Also verify that the ISO has not been altered by checking it's MD5/SHA-1 Hash.

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't get the GBA Link to work, even after enabling real controls on the settings, (Testing Wind Waker Disk - Tingle) The console sometimes finds the GBA, but fails to connect, I then run the game through the standard disk channel, and it works first time, how can I fix?

Mustardtits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no issues or bugs to report. Although, I will let you all know.. That.. I will be playing GameCube ALLLLLLL day on this bright sunny day. Nostalgia > sunlight. *closes curtains, grabs Surge & ranch Doritos*

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the GBA Link to work, even after enabling real controls on the settings, (Testing Wind Waker Disk - Tingle) The console sometimes finds the GBA, but fails to connect, I then run the game through the standard disk channel, and it works first time, how can I fix?
First of all, please state your Nintendont version and then every setting. I assume you are using a Wii with Gamecube ports?

warmo161

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First of all, please state your Nintendont version and then every setting. I assume you are using a Wii with Gamecube ports?

Nintendont Loader : v3.373 - Original Wii With GC EU
Firmware : 58.24.32

In the settings, I have Everything turned to off, Maxpads = 4, Lang, Video, Video Width = Auto. And Native control is on

Its ofcourse a real disk, it also just refuses to work with 4 Swords (Although havent used the game much so I have no idea how the 1p connectivity works)

I reset the Mios to default v10 also

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States

In the settings, I have Everything turned to off, Maxpads = 4, Lang, Video, Video Width = Auto. And Native control is on

Its ofcourse a real disk, it also just refuses to work with 4 Swords (Although havent used the game much so I have no idea how the 1p connectivity works)

Contradicting statements?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

What the F has mios to do with your problem?
Nintendont is a self contained app.
So no mios etc.

Also NO THIRD PARTY GBA LINK cables.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.