Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont Loader : v3.373 - Original Wii With GC EU
Built : Sep 29 2015 20:19:08
Firmware : 58.24.32

Since I don't get Nintendont to load a gc game i wanted to give this old version 2.229 a shot.Does anybody know where I can get it?

Hi,

I want to play F-Zero GX on USB drive. I installed Nintendont but I always get a black screen after the loading screen.
If I copy the ISO to SD everything works fine. The USB drive is primary, Fat32 formatted with 32kb cluster size. Wii Games run fine from USB.
Does anybody has a clue what I am doing wrong ?

Nintendont is compatible with USB2.0 and USB3.0 drives.
Nintendont used to be compatible with 4kB sector size and drives bigger than 2TB, but seems to have issues since v2.230.

If you have compatibility issues with such drive, try v2.229

Stebino

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everyone, after looking on dozens of pages here, I come here with I think a problem not many faced, though I'm pretty sure I think I found the cause, but I'd love to have some advices on how to solve it.

First, what I got on my wii: homebrew v1.1.2
IOS58 v24.32
Nintendont v3.373

So my problem is: Nintendont get stuck on the homepage (no error message just the logo and "nintendont") only if my usb stick is plugged in. It's formated in FAT32 32k, good name of the game, in fact I can launch the game with Mios Dios.
So I guess I got a problem with my usb stick, though it works. I really don't know what to do. Anyone here can help? It would be greatly appreciated.

D

Deleted-353083

Some GameCube games have more than one version. Sometimes it's to fix bugs, sometimes it's to correct spelling and grammar errors or to fix content that goes beyond the game's rating.

It may fix the issue and it may not.

Is the ISO a full 1:1 ISO or is it shrunk? If it's not than try a full 1:1 ISO. Also verify that the ISO has not been altered by checking it's MD5/SHA-1 Hash.
Umm, i kinda know what shrunk means. In the properties it says it's size is 1.35gb's which is right for a proper GC iso, correct? If not then how do i tell if it's a 1.1 iso? Also i don't even know what "MD5/SHA-1 Hash" is. Can you please tell me how and what to look for exactly in regards to that? Thanks.

Last edited by ,

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, i kinda know what shrunk means, i use ***** (it's the best in my opinion) Every other game i've ever downloaded i got from there. In the properties it says it's size is 1.35gb's which is right for a proper GC iso, correct? If not then how do i tell if it's a 1.1 iso? Also i don't even know what "MD5/SHA-1 Hash" is. Can you please tell me how and what to look for exactly in regards to that? Thanks.
First please edit your post and remove the emu site as it's not allowed to be listed here.

Download this guy's ISO verify tool: GCVerify

Last edited by ccfman2004,

WooHyun

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I downloaded and installed Nintendont on my wii. But When I tried to play paper mario thousand year door, the video was broken. It showed graphics, but it was broken and flashing.
I thought it was an error with video region since the rom was pal and I experienced similar things with Wii games. So I tried every video regions (auto,ntsc,mpal,pal60,pal50) but none gave correct graphics.
Could you please teach me what I might have done wrong?

Wii region:Korean
TV Cable:Composite
Homebrew Channel 1.1.0
Paper Mario The Thousand-Year Door clean 1.36GB iso file (European)

Last edited by WooHyun,

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a link to or know the complete version name/number of the last Nintendont v2 update? Apparently v2 works with my 64GB card but not v3 so I'm trying to find a copy that also supports the Wii U GameCube adapter.

D

Deleted-353083

Could NINTENDONT get NTFS support? I use NTFS because 2GB files max on FAT32, and I use it for Wii games too.
4gb is the max Fat32 can hold. I'm guessing you're using an external drive right? Partition it into 2 sections - one as Fat32 and the other as WBFS and use WBFS Manager to put all your Wii games on that partition and then use USB Loader GX to run it. Easy Peasy.

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
4gb is the max Fat32 can hold. I'm guessing you're using an external drive right? Partition it into 2 sections - one as Fat32 and the other as WBFS and use WBFS Manager to put all your Wii games on that partition and then use USB Loader GX to run it. Easy Peasy.

Why do it that way? Everyone should be using Wii Backup Manager by now. It installs Wii games into an WBFS folder on a Fat32 drive, no need for separate partitions, less agro, less conflicts. WBFS is a completely defunct and now pointless format we no longer need to use.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do it that way? Everyone should be using Wii Backup Manager by now. It installs Wii games into an WBFS folder on a Fat32 drive, no need for separate partitions, less agro, less conflicts. WBFS is a completely defunct and now pointless format we no longer need to use.
Or Witgui if you're a Mac user like me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anyone have a link to or know the complete version name/number of the last Nintendont v2 update? Apparently v2 works with my 64GB card but not v3 so I'm trying to find a copy that also supports the Wii U GameCube adapter.
Here is a link to 2.299: https://nintendon-t.googlecode.com/svn-history/r299/trunk/loader/loader.dol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, i also have the homebrew psp Port of cave story